Sign in to follow this  
sycotix

PUBG Hack

This is gonna be a pretty cut and dry review for a pretty basic cheat that ultimately helps indefinitely. I have used and been banned by a few other private cheats within just a couple games but those ones had aimbot, item esp, etc. (leaving a much bigger code footprint). In a game like battlegrounds you only need player ESP as it helps you very tactically when maneuvering on the battlefield and gives you a supreme advantage when you know where everyone is. I like it the most because you can see where people are, and use the terrain as cover and concealment. Plus, the ESP has a distance limit on it so that you can only see the people within a certain distance but trust me, it's still pretty far and gives you that tactical advantage to gain fire superiority immediately. Besides, it is a smart move to only have ESP as it leaves a smaller code footprint for BE to find. WIth that said, hopefully EVERYONE reads very carefully how to set up the cheat and inject it properly without it being detected. Also, in my experience using cheats for pubg, this is is by far the best especially when it comes to performance as I don't experience frame drops as I did with others. With a game that uses BattleEye, you should be grateful there is an undetected cheat at all. If you want to cheat in this game, buy this NOW!

-At the time of this review, I have not been banned and I have achieved a chicken dinner in every game :) 

Chicken dinner in every game?! Nice one!

Your thoughts on the cheat pretty much mirror ours. And you're right about the importance of reading, loading the cheat incorrectly leaves you wide open to battleye detecting part of the injection process, and I've already seen multiple people ignoring the guide and loading the cheat incorrectly.

Thanks for the testimonial, I added some extra time to your subscription.

2 minutes ago, Robert said:

Chicken dinner in every game?! Nice one!

Your thoughts on the cheat pretty much mirror ours. And you're right about the importance of reading, loading the cheat incorrectly leaves you wide open to battleye detecting part of the injection process, and I've already seen multiple people ignoring the guide and loading the cheat incorrectly.

Thanks for the testimonial, I added some extra time to your subscription.

Wow thank you!!!!!

-As a token of my appreciation, I will be doing a video showcasing the cheat :)

@ditus well here is the thing about all of that you cant inject the Processes cuz the hack is down for your safety they shut it down so you cant inject it and then cry about a Ban in the Support forum just wait until its updated obviously all these guys get banned cuz they literately ignored every single step you should do before injecting it to the game 

with all love  , ik016