astondb8

PUBG Cheat Review

Hello Cheat Automation Community!

After using the cheat with my friend Sycotix I can safely say this cheat is the biggest tactical advantage a hack can bring. The cheat is a plain and simple ESP which is just what we wanted. The cheat in no way affects the immseriveness of the game and still captivates the post apocalyptic warfare you live in without ESP. However your fear of being run and gunned by a squad every 5 seconds disappears and instead is replaced with a hunger to kill every player with a red box in your vicinity. The cheats launcher is sleek and provides a secure injection before the game is booted, giving you a reassurance that your money is spent on a safe respectable service. After me and Sycotix played several duo games together each and every game resulted in a chicken dinner! The ESP boxes are loaded within a vicinity and do not at all put you off scavenging weapons. Instead our vision is only alerted to only players nearby giving us the upmost advantage. Amazing cheat! Thank you Cheat Automation!

[*edit* Will be creating a clip showing off me and Syco using the cheat and how it can benefit your play style]

- Aston

Edited by astondb8

Great testimonial Aston! Great to hear the ESP is what you were looking for and I'm really looking forward to seeing your video! If you have a subscription on any account I'd be happy to add some time to it.