LiquidT

Division cheat is the best I've used

I have this rule where I'll get as much as I can from a game, and make sure I complete it 'legitimately' at least once before I consider using a cheat for extended play-time.  I'm also the kind of guy who is a bit of a stat whore, so my main reason for playing beyond completion is that I want bigger, better, and fancier gear than before.  The Division is probably the first game since Borderlands 1/2/PS that has grabbed my hoarding attention, so when I completed it and knew I'd have to grind like hell to get to the best gear around, I wanted to make it as quick and easy as possible.

I used another cheat from June last year until just two weeks ago.  It started off well, but then they started to disable things here and there, the lag was shocking and would crash the game, and the final straw came when v1.6.1 dropped and suddenly there was no silent aim with hipfire whatsoever, and the ADS accuracy was almost as bad.  It's like recoil had come back with a vengeance.  Several months prior to quitting my subscription with the other cheat people, I tried out two more on two separate alt accounts (thank god for CDKeys with their £14 for Division) and within three days using one cheat I had been banned.  Less than a week later, the second account had been banned... so CheatAutomation is my FOURTH private cheat for The Division.

What makes it great?

First of all, the level of control you have over the cheat with CA is by far the best.  It goes beyond simply selecting which bone you'd prefer to aim for, disabling recoil and spread, and turning on ESP and aimbot.  There's that whole ability to specify the distribution of shots for the silent aim feature, so you can make sure you're appearing as genuine as possible by having, say, 40% of your "non-preferred bone" ammo smack into the neck, 25% go for the torso... so that anyone monitoring your playing won't be seeing 100% headshots all the time, and will see a pretty realistic mix of lower and upper torso shots as well as those all-important headshots.  I was also really impressed at the fact you can aim YOURSELF rather than just rely on the aimbot, so if an enemy goes behind cover you're not restricted to shooting at their cover (like with all other aimbots I've tried) and you can instead position the reticle over the exposed areas and be able to shoot whatever parts are visible to you, thereby over-riding the aimbot.

The fact that you can specify which bone you want to primarily aim for is important, as some don't have that option, and some DID have it but removed it completely.  Being able to automatically show when an agent is rogue is a great feature, as you can see before running out of a checkpoint if you're going to encounter regular agents or those who have already achieved rogue status, and knowing which weapon type they're using as their primary can help to decide in advance what you're going to use against them.  I love how deeply you can go into the aimbot side of things, specifying that the aimbot will never fire against friendlies, or even that it will only fire against regular enemies, or against rogue agents.  Having a friends list is a great idea, although I've never used it myself.

One VERY important thing I'll say for CheatAutomation that makes them stand head and shoulders above the rest is that the software will automatically hide itself when it detects that FairFight is about to take a screenshot.  Sure, it depends on how many FF ends up taking, as you may still end up being screencapped, but none of the other three cheats I've used had this feature... which is probably why I was banned so quickly with two of them!

In terms of tech, I left my gaming rig on for four days with The Division rubber-banded in a DZ checkpoint whenever I wasn't playing so I didn't get kicked out for being idle.  Each time I came back (maybe two or three times a day, playing for around five or six hours maximum per day) I was able to go from where I left off with no lag.  Even playing co-op, which was a game-killer with the other cheat as the lag would kick in immediately and crash the game, I was able to play for hours.  Each time I'd check the resources in the task manager I'd be up at around 3GB RAM usage, and my long-term co-op buddy would be around half that (he's on 1080p and I'm on 4K so that difference in RAM usage would be expected), and when we both finally quit the game it was instantaneous.  With the other cheat, we'd get to play for maybe thirty minutes MAXIMUM before either his or my game would be so lagged that we'd be lucky to get 2-3fps and it would end up crashing his system.  It never crashed mine, thankfully.  I have NEVER had even a second of lag with CheatAutomation, nor have I ever experienced my character spinning around and becoming uncontrollable.  Technically, this cheat is very well coded.

What makes it not-so great?

I'll be honest... I really don't like that dark-grey radar.  It's quite obtrusive if you're not used to seeing it, and I don't like the typefaces used in the ESP as they're too small and thin for 4K resolutions.  Even on a 65" screen at roughly 5ft away from the screen, it's still very difficult to make out the names of DZ agents and rogues.

Summary

I've only been using the CA software for ten days or so, but I already know that it's where I want to be.  I've cancelled my other subscription, introduced two more people to this cheat, and fully intend to stay here.  My only quibble is that I'd love to pay for the lifetime VIP pass for Division, but that also means that I'm not providing the coders with extended income and that worries me because if everyone thinks the same way then they'll all buy the lifetime cheat and the coders will have no financial reason to keep updating.  I also love the cheat enough to keep paying monthly for it anyway.  I wish I'd found this cheat sooner, basically.  The first few months with the other cheat were great, but the last six or so have been littered with serious issues.

Edited by LiquidT
Added another bit, and removed a bit.

Just as a follow-up, my monthly subscription was due to renew on the 29th of June but I cancelled it before it renewed....

So I could buy the lifetime access instead.  I love this cheat so much!  Went up against BSE_CYBORG last week (search on YouTube if you don't know who that is) and he was speed-hacking all over the place in front of me, firing off rounds as he did it just because he could.  I switched to my MK249 (221 rounds in the clip) and kept shooting wherever he sped away to, hitting him every time, and he eventually gave up.  You'll see in any videos reporting him for hacking that he doesn't give up; he's ruthless.  He knew that he was beaten this time, and teleported away.

That was pretty much the point where I decided that I was sticking with CheatAutomation!