Sign in to follow this  
anatidaephobie

All - Access VIP Review

Hey Guys, it is time for my All - Access VIP Review.

I've been using it for a couple of days now and felt the need to make a review about it. CA has a nice lineup you'll get access to if you are willing to buy a All Access VIP Membership. Ranging from new games to some older ones and also F2P Games that are Popular.

I didnt use every Cheat as i don't own every Game on the List.

- Battlefield 1 hack has a nice set of features and anti cheat mechanics preventing you from getting banned 9/10

- Battlefield 4 is pretty much up par with the Battlefield 1 hack so i'm giving it a 8/10 cause there are some minor Bugs with Vehicle Aim

- WoWS makes a lot of fun, didnt even knew i can have that much fun with a game like that. 8/10 due to some visual errors but thats a minor issue.

- Titanfall 2 is your all in all Aimbot/ESP combo with the clean Panther Menu. So if you dig the game go for it! 9/10

- PUBG (Battleye) i did have fun as long as it lasted, but with every Battleye title it is pretty much a Gamble if you are being caught or not. A simple mistake when setting up Hacks for Battleye and your gone. PUBG Featured a nice ESP wich was all you need in a Game like that anyway. I wouldnt recommend buying only for PUBG unless you dont bother spending Money on new accounts. Cause it's pretty much as risky as Rage Hacking.

Maybe i'll get to test some other Games as well. I tried H&G and the features for it worked flawlessly but i just didnt like the Game in order to tell you too much about it. But hey there is a Video review in this section about that Cheat anyway!

If you have a lot of the Games anyway and feel like having a bit fun with it hacking, go for All Access VIP. It's well worth spend compared to other Sites.

Edited by anatidaephobie

Sign in to follow this