Sign in to follow this  
ICloudyv

Cod WW2 Hack for Xbox One?

Hi cloudy,

i am afraid that there currently are no plans for an Xbox hack, and we have never had console hacks before. I am sorry for this inconvenience but I would like to remind you we are number one for pc gaming. Hope this helps,

-M

On 06/12/2017 at 8:35 PM, Michelley said:

Hi cloudy,

i am afraid that there currently are no plans for an Xbox hack, and we have never had console hacks before. I am sorry for this inconvenience but I would like to remind you we are number one for pc gaming. Hope this helps,

-M

On 06/12/2017 at 4:25 PM, ICloudyv said:

Hey guys, just wondering if i can het this on my xbox one. If so, is it gonna give me a code or how am i going to apply to mu account.

There is no possible way of hacking xbox one at this time , people haven't at all got close to doing so yet.. so as far as no nope , sorry no hacks for xbox one , maybe in the far far future , but lets hope ps4 may just may be around the bend

Woah woah woah, back it up. It is possible to hack Xbox 1 games, it just isn’t reccommended. The same with PS4. Cyber security is my specialty and my partner in “safety” has already done it to his. While we do not offer such services due to a VERY high risk, that does not mean it is impossible and you cannot attempt to do it with a bit of study. In the future, please refrain from misconstruing the facts.

-M

On 12/12/2017 at 8:00 AM, Michelley said:

Woah woah woah, back it up. It is possible to hack Xbox 1 games, it just isn’t reccommended. The same with PS4. Cyber security is my specialty and my partner in “safety” has already done it to his. While we do not offer such services due to a VERY high risk, that does not mean it is impossible and you cannot attempt to do it with a bit of study. In the future, please refrain from misconstruing the facts.

-M

No offense, but I find it very hard to believe you are able to hack the xbox one. The 360 sure, its common knowledge, but I would bet dollars to donuts you haven't hacked anything that works on xbox one. I would think if I'm wrong you could point me to a single video capture of literally ANYONE who has done so on xbox ONE....

Anything can be hacked, the reason why Consoles aren't hacked as much as PC is due to low market, frequent console updates and game updates, so the time invested is almost a complete waste.
I'm sure some try hard has hacked an xbox one :P