Sign in to follow this  
TastyCheeseSteak

World of Warships

I am speaking as a former user of a Russian mod pack that you have probably heard of I can compare this cheat to it - and explain why I switched.

First and foremost, if you are here you probably heard all about the Russian cheat, cause well it's by far the more popular and most fully featured of the cheats available. If you're wondering if this has the same features - it doesn't - but it has something else going for it.

You will not get an indication of where the enemy is shooting, you will not be able to get instant attacks with aircraft carriers and you will not get a slick interface for auto aim where you can just right click on the enemy ship and concentrate on dodging their shots. Furthermore, to make this work well you will need to manually enter the projectile data for your ships.

So at this point you may wonder why in the world I'd switch. There is a very simple reason for that - the most important feature of any cheat you can have in a multiplayer game is the lack of known detection. There have been 3 ban waves so far and they specifically targeted the Russian pack and various derivatives of it. As it's by far the most popular aimbot in WoWS and is the #1 target for Wargaming. If you use it, even the 2h trial, you will be swept up in one of the waves - you may play for months before you get a notice - but you can be sure that you get flagged if you use it. Feel free to check the forums - you'll need to read Russian (Yes I am Russian) - but you'll find people say that they made test accounts, used the trial to inject and play a round then get swept up in one of the banwaves even long after they stopped playing on the account.

Furthermore, you actually get better at the game with this. Extensive illegal mod packs in many ways play the game for you, and the end result is a very different game - right click enemy & dodge shots. That's the game with other cheats. With this you still need to aim, you still learn where you are aiming, you need to learn positioning and you ultimately play very much like a human player - with very good aim.

Finally of course you get to not just get better but keep playing, buying premium ships and not worrying if you are going to get to actually keep them - and that to me is by far the most important feature.

Edited by TastyCheeseSteak

Sign in to follow this