Robert

Record Hack Videos for Subscription Time! + Video Team Information

42 posts in this topic

We're looking for YOUR video submissions!

Record your gameplay using our cheats, edit it into a video, upload it to youtube, and then post it in our 'Video Media' sub-forum. If you've put some work into your video you'll likely get additional cheat subscription time added to your account. Please note the video has to be published publicly on youtube to be eligible for added subscription time.

bar_plain_l.png

Join the Video Team!

Users who post high-quality videos or show a dedication to creating media for our products may be invited to join the video-team.png, and get full access to the hacks they wish to create videos for!

bar_plain_l.png

Do the videos have to have professional qualities, and professional editing? Or can I make good clips of the hack with Fraps and do some editing, and add some music?

Edited by colejames

Do the videos have to have professional qualities, and professional editing? Or can I make good clips of the hack with Fraps and do some editing, and add some music?

Talking to you in TS but to respond in case others have the same questions:

As far as professionalism, simpler is safe. There isn't any reason why you can't use basic fades between footage and smart cutting between clips to create a great video. If you know what you're doing then go all out though.

Where I often see people go wrong is trying to do too much. I see so many videos essentially ruined by cheesy transitions and bad effects. If your video editor lets you make a video curl up and fly away to move to the next clip that doesn't mean you should.

For an example of a video I DON'T like, see :

The video spends way too much time on an intro with no purpose. You need to hold the viewer captive, and a slow start doesn't help. If you're doing a long intro it needs to have a good purpose. Look at his text. The guy tried to get smart with his font, but it looks awful. Just some basic white arial on black would be better than the weird font and blue background.

Another Bad Intro: Video I do not like

The text animation for the intro is incredibly poor. If that isn't obvious, then don't use any text animations, that's for sure.

Now for a video I DO LIKE:

Nice simple intro, doesn't get stupid with bad animations. Text looks nice and doesn't sit around for too long. The video has a watermark, now it isn't as easy for people to steal the video, and viewers know what the site is.The video footage starts with the customization of the hack features, shows the viewer what they can do with the product. Then there are a bunch of clean cuts to kills without a ton of downtime for a nice tight viewing experience.

Just record what ever you think makes for an interesting video using the hack that would encourage others to check it out.

• Are you an axe-murdering psycho using the ESP and speedhack to slaughter unsuspecting newbies? Record it.
  • Perhaps you are a hardened ex-military sniper shooting survivors from hundreds of meters away. We want it!
  • Or you're just a lunatic with a car running over players with the speedhack locked at 10. Good stuff.
  • And it doesn't even have to be that crazy. Just a review of the hack or a display of how the features work could make for a great video!

• If you have a hot sister/mom/girlfriend and you feel like recording her... we'll take that too.

• If you have a hot sister/mom/girlfriend and you feel like recording her... we'll take that too.

EXCELLENT!!

Is there a cut off date? Just wondering because I am pretty busy currently but I would like to make a video.

Nope, this is an ongoing thing. Don't worry about it!

what can we use to record it? i have 87 murders

Dxtory is my favourite, you can also try bandicam or fraps.

Is there a place where we can get to see the current videos that are made? :)

Also, I'd possibly like to join this. c:

I've got a real treat for you Robert. Making a really nice video promoting this mod with everything you've asked for covering pretty much every aspect.

I've got a real treat for you Robert. Making a really nice video promoting this mod with everything you've asked for covering pretty much every aspect.

Looking forward to it!

Robert, do you happen to have an intro clip we could all use, I think this way it would look much more professional, and if you have the original graphic for the logo I will make that transparent in the corner, and for the best effect I think this would need to be the original un-compressed image as opposed to me just saving it off the website.

Cheers!

Edited by Crashin

Robert, do you happen to have an intro clip we could all use, I think this way it would look much more professional, and if you have the original graphic for the logo I will make that transparent in the corner, and for the best effect I think this would need to be the original un-compressed image as opposed to me just saving it off the website.

Cheers!

CheatAutomation Resources

Don't make it obviously too short. Make it a video I want to see lol.

You can make any video you want. Make sure you don't make it like the videos Robert does not like lol.

okay, today i started recording and editing , just be patient, my work takes a lot of time :)

Edited by windowslucker

okay, today i started recording and editing , just be patient, my work took a lot of time :)

I'm sure it will be awesome!

is there any way to get rid of all of those numbers or colors on top of the enemy? i want to record and post but it has to look clean, i cant have any of those indicators on my screen can it be turned off and still work the same?