Sign in to follow this  
modog12

My overall rating for CheatAutomation hacks.

To be 100% honest and upfront I have never had any problems with any of the CheatAutomation hacks that are currently availlable.

I have been a VIP for quite some time now so I have tested the hacks out all the games. Anywhere from raging to legit/pro and it has been a flawless ride.

10/10 BF4 hack - Very neat and tidy ESP. Very very accurate aimbot with amazing prediction. Smart tags for the legit/pro player looking to just up his game that work very well. They even went above and beyond with the vehicle aiming.

10/10 Titanfall hack - Very neat and tidy ESP. Accurate aimbot with predictions as well as the aimbot remains active inside the titan with features that went above and beyond like ability to turn aimbot on for minion kills. LOVE THIS HACK

10/10 Nether hack - I can go on and on about all the settings for this hack. They really put in some work for this hack and it really shows. Simple ingame menu is flawless. Accurate Aimbot. Tidy ESP. Fast level ups. Faster items, ect etc.

10/10 WarZ hack - Tactical View is amazing. Item ESP for those hard to find items works well. ESP is very neat and tidy with all the settings like health/distance and more.

I won't ever switch hack providers unless CheatAutomation simply stops making hacks lol.

Anyways hope this helps anyone skeptical about trying out CheatAutomation! The staff is very helpful and always seem to be around when anyone has a problem. Fast responses in VIP forums. You honestly cannot go wrong with this provider!!

PS. I am Computer Systems Technologist and was very skeptical about any hack provider as there is many scammers out there. Boy was I happy when I tried out CheatAutomation and has flawless results!

Sign in to follow this