Sign in to follow this  
Dullahon

H1Z1 Hack Review

Allright, chickity check it out yall.

H1Z1 hack is amazing. Hands down. But before I start my review, let me make sure you kids playing H1Z1 is still in ALPHA. Google it.

Now that you know what an Alpha build is on a game, you should have no reason to go into the H1Z1 forums and complain when the game gets updated and you have to wait a day for the team to properly adjust the code.

Ok, now that the flood of the noob rant is over here is my review.

The hack itself is everything you would want. No longer do you have to fear re-spawning for going for that gear grind...work that esp like a pro and have yourself a full compliment of guns and ammo within 10 minutes of re-spawning. You also have a map.........lol. The map is just about a pro status as the esp. With the ESP you can choose your fights, stalk your prey like the Predator Movies and never be out of supplies.

The aimbot has been removed. This is a downer for sure, but it is also necessary. The risk of using a esp/map tool is so much less than speed hacks, aimbot and noclip. If you are looking for hack that wont get you banned for using it then by all means give it a shot.

As this is still Alpha, there is never 100% guarantee that you will live the rest of your days off the black list. But as for this moment in H1Z1, you can claim for godly status and play the game the way you want....

Anytime Robert.

Just to let everyone know, I just started using CA services recently. My review is my honest opinion and the information was gathered via my own game play experiences. I have no idea why other people complain about getting banned or making up weird posts on the forums about them blaming CA when there is NOTHING wrong with the services! Dont listen to those other players, they are doing something wrong!

Sign in to follow this