Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Battlefield Hardline Cheat Released

bf_hardline_cheat_box_sm.jpg

We're proud to release our Battlefield Hardline cheat prior along with the European/Global launch of the game.

If you've used our Battlefield 4 cheat before, you'll find the same level of features and anti-cheat built in to our Hardline cheat. Our Battlefield 4 cheat has never been detected by punkbuster since the launch of that title, and we expect to continue this with hardline.

Our hardline cheat is available in 1-month or 3-month subscriptions in our "Battlefield 4/Hardline" subscription, which includes both our battlefield 4 cheat and hardline cheat.

You can also purchase a lifetime subscription for the hardline cheat, which is a great investment if you plan to continue playing the game past its launch, or have purchased premium for the game.

What's Next:

We've been working on overhauling our Battlefield 4/Hardline Cheat, and while it is not ready for the launch, we will be releasing a MAJOR overhaul to both cheats in the near future. So look forward to that.

bar_paper_l.png

Battlefield Hardline Hack Features:

Aimbot:

Full Bone Aimbot

Aimkey, Prediction, Visibility Checking, Bone Prioritization, Deceleration, Locking & More

ESP:

Box ESP

Nametag ESP

Distance ESP

Vehicle ESP

And More..

Other:

2D Radar (Set Position, Size)

Customizable Crosshair

Save/Load System

In-Game Mouse-Driven Menu

Undetected by Game Client

Purchase our Battlefield Hardline Hack Now!

visit_the_store.jpg

doesn't work...launched the hack and then I started multiplayer. I pressed DEL/INS, nothing pops up ingame. F1 F12 same. nothing pops up..I know the hack injected to the game because the hack icon on the bottom was gone when I started the game..I've tried 5 different games and dont work..any idea?

doesn't work...launched the hack and then I started multiplayer. I pressed DEL/INS, nothing pops up ingame. F1 F12 same. nothing pops up..I know the hack injected to the game because the hack icon on the bottom was gone when I started the game..I've tried 5 different games and dont work..any idea?

Load the cheat AFTER you have joined the server, and make sure your video settings in game are not using mantle as the renderer.