Robert

GTA Online Cheat (With godmode!)

We're proud to be able to release one of the first cheats for Grand Theft Auto 5 to our members within just a couple days of launch.

We're releasing an in-development version of our GTA Online cheat for our members while we continue to work on adding features, so you can get a head start on popping your enemies in free roam, deathmatches, and other missions and jobs.

Our cheat offers fully featured NPC & Player ESP, giving you a huge advantage in missions and free-roam. You'll always be able to see your opponents coming, and be able to use knowledge of their exact position against them.

Also included is a Cheatautomation exclusive: god-mode. This feature is fully working in GTA Online and lets you singlehandedly beat missions, kill other players with impunity, and single-handedly survive a 5-star police shootout.

We're currently working on an aimbot, along with other features to make our GTA Online cheat even more powerful. But don't wait! You can already be an absolute beast on the streets with the current cheat features.

bar_paper_l.png

GTA(5) Online Hack Features:

God-Mode (Works online!) EXCLUSIVE

Aimbot:

No-Recoil

No-Spread

Bone Aiming

Set FOV

Set Aim-key

Aim at Players/NPCs/Hostiles

ESP:

Civilian/Hostile NPC ESP

Player ESP

Name ESP

Distance ESP

Health ESP

2D Box ESP

Weapon ESP

And More..

Other:

In-Game Crosshair

In-Game Mouse-Driven Menu

Undetected by Game Client

Purchase our GTA Online Hack Now!

visit_the_store.jpg

gta_online_cheat_4.jpg

gta_online_cheat_1.jpg

gta_online_cheat_5.jpg

visit_the_store.jpg

GTA Updated today somewhat against us (cheaters)

Still save to use this hack? :)

One of our rules is we do not allow advertisement/discussion of other cheats, and I would say trainers fit that label.

Regarding the game update, what do you mean they updated "against" us? The update log shows no changes mentioned regarding cheats/mods: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204909368--4-21-15-GTAV-PC-Patch-335-1-Notes

I've read that text I had on the screenshot as "warning against hackers" them saying you can do that in singleplayer but not in multiplayer anymore.. somewhat like that.

Just wanted to help out :)

I've read that text I had on the screenshot as "warning against hackers" them saying you can do that in singleplayer but not in multiplayer anymore.. somewhat like that.

Just wanted to help out :)

Well, trainers are designed for cheating in single-player where you will not affect other players. It's possible the creator of that trainer has advised against people using his trainer online, or has prevented its use online as he doesn't want people using it against other players.

Trainers make very easy to detect changes to game memory, and are not designed to avoid detection; I wouldn't suggest anyone use a trainer online if they value their account and know the game developers are looking to catch cheaters. Our cheat is designed with our user's safety in mind, which is one of the reasons we don't implement some of the features trainers do.

I know it's not the normal 'CA way' as it's normally more of an ESP/Aimbot way of doing things but will there be any XP/Money hacks in the future? Because that's all I really want but I know I can trust CA to be largely safe in regards to being undetected and I don't trust any other hacks

I know it's not the normal 'CA way' as it's normally more of an ESP/Aimbot way of doing things but will there be any XP/Money hacks in the future? Because that's all I really want but I know I can trust CA to be largely safe in regards to being undetected and I don't trust any other hacks

Unlikely, those sorts of variables are tracked by Rockstar, and that's what's gotten people banned so far. If you really want to do that stuff, keep an eye out for exploits but know it's pretty risky.

Great hack, will buy it as soon as I can use it with Dirax 10

We don't have any plans to add support for directx 10, The vast majority of people have dx11 cards. I assume the reason you can't use it is due to your video card. If you upgrade in the future, give it a try.

For the Set Key for the aimbot, is there any way to get this to work for the Left Trigger on an xbox one controller, or is there a thread on this somewhere? I looked around but could not see anything regarding this.

For the Set Key for the aimbot, is there any way to get this to work for the Left Trigger on an xbox one controller, or is there a thread on this somewhere? I looked around but could not see anything regarding this.

Hi, you can use 3rd party software such as xpadder or pinnacle game controller to rebind one of the controller buttons to send a keyboard key for instance. It might be possible to do with macro software like autohotkey as well.