Reviews4H4cks

HACK REVIEW H&G in 3 languages LIKE SUBSCRIBE <3

32 posts in this topic

u are trolling me right now. :(

No, I'm not! I only know a bit german, apart from danish and english. So are you from Russia or Germany? It sounds like you speak both languages fluently. :)

Well i guess he is from Germany due the accent (we as Germans tend to have that accent :D ) .But the Russian spoken is also excellent. Quite difficult language the Russian one.

I speak only fluent German,English and Spanish.

BTW Excellent reviews BaroN4 good job well done.

Regards

Edited by Croc

No, I'm not! I only know a bit german, apart from danish and english. So are you from Russia or Germany? It sounds like you speak both languages fluently. :)

my passport says german my parents are from russia

Regards Daniel

Well i guess he is from Germany due the accent (we as Germans tend to have that accent :D ) .But the Russian spoken is also excellent. Quite difficult language the Russian one.

I speak only fluent German,English and Spanish.

BTW Excellent reviews BaroN4 good job well done.

Regards

thanks :) wann to make some more but i have to know how to censor something in video like the name. my edit skills from 1-10 is ehmmm 0,5 xD and i m also using Moviemaker .

Regards Daniel

my passport says german my parents are from russia

Regards Daniel

thanks :) wann to make some more but i have to know how to censor something in video like the name. my edit skills from 1-10 is ehmmm 0,5 xD and i m also using Moviemaker .

Regards Daniel

Don't use movie maker personally, but this might help: http://www.ehow.com/how_12191569_make-censor-bar-movie-maker.html

Sony Vegas is good for more advanced editing, you can hide stuff pretty easily with masks.

I am not sure about inside vehicles, as I have never used a vehicle in the game but I assume that it does.
It does show enemy vehicles :)

11 hours ago, Sejuth said:

I am not sure about inside vehicles, as I have never used a vehicle in the game but I assume that it does.
It does show enemy vehicles :)

Ah thanks, I understand but it shows the class of the enemy vehicle? Or does he just say he's inside one?

1 hour ago, apenasumalenda33 said:

Ah thanks, I understand but it shows the class of the enemy vehicle? Or does he just say he's inside one?

It shows the vehicle name, in a different color than infantry

1 hour ago, Sejuth said:

It shows the vehicle name, in a different color than infantry

Thanks for the information, I hope next month to get this ... in other "clients" that despite being good, does not present this function, is also has other absent ... this seems to me one of the best.

hey Review funkt der cheat noch bei dir? hab wegen deinem Video das ganze gepumpt mache alles richtig aber im game erscheint nix bei f1 oder delete?

19 hours ago, cybesmoke said:

hey Review funkt der cheat noch bei dir? hab wegen deinem Video das ganze gepumpt mache alles richtig aber im game erscheint nix bei f1 oder delete?

Hab das Cheat-Programm schon lange nicht mehr :( musste dich an einen Admin wenden und nachfragen. 

Würde auch gerne mal wieder neue Videos machen :D 

Edited by Reviews4H4cks