Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Rainbow Six Siege Beta Hack for All-Access VIPs!

The CheatAutomation team is proud to present a new cheat coming your way this holiday! Our Rainbow Six Siege Hack is available for the beta, and release this holiday! We've put together a great hack for you, with a precision bone aimbot, full on ESP options, radar, and more. With our cheat for the beta you can easily dominate every match you play, and absolutely destroy your opponents.

Our All-Access VIPs are in for a treat, with the opportunity to try our Rainbow Six Siege cheat before the game officially releases on December 1st. You have access right now to our Rainbow Six Cheat on the launcher and can check it out and start kicking some ass online.

If you want to access our cheat but aren't an All-Access VIP, you can upgrade and have access to all games we support. Just keep in mind you'll only be able to access the RB6 cheat as long as the game's beta is running, which is set to go down on October 4th.

bar_paper_l.png

Rainbow Six Siege Hack Features:

Aimbot:

Bone Aiming

Field of View

Aimbot Smoothing

Custom Aimkey

3D ESP:

Name ESP

Distance ESP

Box ESP

2D Boxes

Head Dot ESP

Tracelines

Terrorist ESP (NPC)

Drone ESP

Gadget ESP

Explosive ESP

RADAR:

Radar Size

Radar Transparency

Radar Dot Size

Radar Toggles (Players/Terrorists/Drones/Gadgets/Explosives)

Other:

Saving/Loading

In-Game Mouse-Driven Menu

Undetected by Game Client

Get your All-Access VIP Subscription!

visit_the_store.jpg

Tried it out for a few matches, overall pretty solid, just a few recommendations:

1) If possible to remove ESP options for teamates, it would be a big help (As when trying to throw out last minute barbed wire towards what you think is an enemy coming, but is actually a team mate :P). The close quarters of some maps can make a bit of screen clutter as well.

2) I'm not sure if its a setting of mine or not, but unlike your video the ESP remains over bodies even after being killed (Both enemies and friendlies)

3) If the aimbot can pick any visible bone with head as a priority, it would be a help. Many times an abdomen shot is possible, but the aimbot only goes for head it seems. Also, regardless of the FOV, it seems the aimbot will not lock unless i manually move the cursor over the enemies head first.

4) The aimbot locks onto team mates, which can cause some issues if you're moving as a party.

5) I know CA isn't big on Chams, but it would be a godsend for this game in particular as there are many times when I'm awaiting for the enemy to turn the corner, and then end up having a shield XD

Think thats the main ones I noticed for the time being; if there are some settings I'm missing and/or messed up, let me know ;) Looking forward to trying it out more tomorrow.

Edited by saxman101

nice release CA,looks nasty B)

[EDiT]

I saw you was using 3D ESP so you had the 2D ESP turned off in the preview Video.

i personally prefer 2D

Edited by ShiTech