Robert

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Hack Released!

Taking our experience developing cheats for the Battlefield series, CheatAutomation is taking on Star Wars with our Battlefront hack ready for the beta! Our cheat gives you a load of features out the gate with our precision aimbot, full ESP features, radar, and more, all easily accessible through our easy to use, mouse-driven menu.

Rank up through the beta fast, and hold the top spot on the scoreboard every match. You can be absolutely deadly with any weapon with the aimbot which enables easy lock-on to enemy players. ESP and radar gives you full awareness of the battlefield with multiple options including nametags, health, distance and more!

Our Star Wars Battleront beta hack is available during the game's beta to all All-Access VIP and Battlefield subscribers!

bar_paper_l.png

Star Wars Battlefront Hack Features:

Update 10/09/2015 Additions:

Added Head Aimbot

Added Option for choosing Aim Point

Fixed ESP Issues

Added HeadDot ESP

Clamped Radar Points

Added Proper Crosshair

Vis Checks for Friendlies

Aimbot:

Player/AI Aiming

Field of View

Custom Aimkey

Choose Aim Point (NEW)

Aim Smoothing (NEW)

3D ESP:

Name ESP

Distance ESP

Box ESP

Head Dot ESP (NEW)

RADAR:

Show Players/AI

Radar Size

Radar Dot Size

Other:

Crosshair

In-Game Mouse-Driven Menu

Saving/Loading Features (NEW!)

Undetected by Anti-Cheat

Get your All-Access VIP or Battlefield subscription and load the cheat today!

visit_the_store.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Robert
New cheat update

EXCELLENT work Robert and the team. Aimbot is A++; 60+ kills a game is easy, more if I don't fly :P

Got up to 250k points, no problem! Shame level 5 is the cap for the beta, else I'd really be pwning!

Edited by saxman101

EXCELLENT work Robert and the team. Aimbot is A++; 60+ kills a game is easy, more if I don't fly :P

Got up to 250k points, no problem! Shame level 5 is the cap for the beta, else I'd really be pwning!

Haha, glad you're enjoying it. Just keep in mind that fairfight is active in the beta and has been banning some people (no one from our site yet).

Thank for the fast Hack :)

But for the future i would prefer to set the FOV more sensible.. not only in +5 steps.. Im a Fov 2 Player :)

And SmartTags for ESP would be good against Fairfight.

thank u

Schabernack

Edited by Schabernack

Haha, glad you're enjoying it. Just keep in mind that fairfight is active in the beta and has been banning some people (no one from our site yet).

I've no idea on relevance, but it was brought up in a game I was in; The consensus was it was people who were banned from Battlefield or what have you, and the ban carried over to Battlefront as well (As most of those who are being banned by fairfight are being immediately banned upon entering a server supposedly?)

It's available to all-access, and battlefield subscribers here. If you pick up a month of all-access you can use all the cheats we offer.

I am subscriber of BF4 and BF Hardliners Cheat but I can't find link of Battlefront Cheat.