Sign in to follow this  
shortpker

Testimonial (found my home)

Interface 9/10

Functioning 8/10

Up-to-date 10/10

-------------------------------------------

Let's start with interface which recently got a really nice update turning cheat into mouse click-able menu which I really love especially feature which allows to customize colors of ESP.Love the ability to be able to save my presets which I wasn't able to do for other RB6 providers (there aren't many). So overall interface rating is a solid 9/10.

Functioning (8/10). Cheat functions as it should, ESP shows you enemies, aimbot works as any aimbot should (TRIGGER BOT SHOULD REALLY BE INCLUDED WOULD WORK AMAZING WITH NO RECOIL/SPREAD). Some objects your enemies are standing behind might be coded as slightly larger than what they're actually are and even though you can see enemy clearly standing behind a bench and you're aiming at him, aimbot will think you're aiming at bench and won't track. This is issue with a lot of cheats and I am not taking this to consideration too much, but it's just something to keep in mind. The only reason this didn't get a 10/10 is because there is no trigger but and although the aimbot is smooth sometimes it just won't aim at enemies through window cracks etc but overall a crack hack

Up-to-date (10/10). One thing @Robert has so far done perfectly is keeping this cheat up-to-date. Last patch there was barely any downtime and some patches ago it took him somewhere like 5 hours to update cheat once it was offline. Can't even nitpick here.

All-in-all this is still probably the best bang for a buck in the market and if @Robert takes note of this post and does something about things users point out. You won't be able to find anything better.

Man I can tell you that cheatautomation is like the best plase to find hacks in the market, it is true that other sites have more hacks but they get you banned really fast, here I haven't got a ban ever in four games that I play. good work from Robert and the team, keep it up and please keep us updated in new hacks coming up..

Hi guys,

Yup been subscriber for years now...Robert (and his team) are the best... B) NEVER BEEN BANNED WITH ANY OF HIS HACKS!!!! (member since Nov.2013)

Wow that's pretty high praise, though that's also a testament to how you use our cheats. With fairfight and similar systems becoming more prevalent, if you are staying under their radar that's great!

Wow that's pretty high praise, though that's also a testament to how you use our cheats. With fairfight and similar systems becoming more prevalent, if you are staying under their radar that's great!

SO FAR SO GOOD.....YA ROGER THAT...I DONT NEED Rambo STATS...AM 63 AN MY REFLEXS ARE SLOWER SO.....(ESP) HELPS ME A LOT AND ALSO I USE THE CROSSHAIR...THATS ALL REALLY USE...AIMBOTS GET PEOPLE BANNED....NEVER USE IT

Sign in to follow this