Kasimir

World of warships hack. After 3 Months of testing

Hello guys!!

So i just wanted to share my opinion about the World of Warships Hack after nearly 3 months of testing.

Well first at all i have to say that i havened had a single day in 3 months were i couldn't use the Hack. So its very reliable and even if there is a problem it is fixed as fast as possible.

My next point is the Support around it. The Support is also very fast and the World of Warships part in the forum is very informative and up to date with the game.

Next point how good is it? Well i tested other Hacks out there and the CheatAutomation hack is the best if you ask me. It is by standard more accurate then the others out there and you can even increase that for single ships.

Thanks to the good forum again at this point!!^^

And the last point The Price. Well as i said there are other Hacks out there. I wont say the names and the prices but the CheatAutomation hack is the cheapest if you buy a 3 month pack. If you buy a 1 month pack its in die middle price wise. But even if you buy that you just pay a fingertip more for a way better Support/Forum, 100% Up time and a more accurate Hack than the other ones.

So if you ask i would recommend it 100%!!^^

Thanks for reading and sorry if my English is bad...i m German :)

Hallo!

I am interesting in buying the lifetime subscription for the World of Warships Aimassist

Before paying so much money for it, can I test it for 1 day? (even 2-3hrs would be sufficient).

Thak you.

Hallo!

I am interesting in buying the lifetime subscription for the World of Warships Aimassist

Before paying so much money for it, can I test it for 1 day? (even 2-3hrs would be sufficient).

Thak you.

We do not offer trials, sorry!

i confirm its working as Described. At very Long Range you should already bring some aim Experience with you, and never forget the Shell Dispersion.. after the second Full Volley you get the Point where to aim.

At Medium Range (10-15km ) you can quite reliably hit Targets and Citadells. (At Close Range below 9km... who needs aim assist at close range?)

Just dont blindly follow the Lead because its always 1-2 Secons BEHIND the Player Action, its just a rough guidance where you should/could aim to Hit the Target.

Also because the Prediction Point is always in the Middle of the Ship, you may want to not target this Point on certain ships at all.

Excample: Fuso, backward Turrets have lesser Armor than Front and Middle Section

Cleveland, Center Area Box is not a Citadell Area, best bet also Backwards Turret or second Smoke Stack.

DD´s, Hitting them in the Middle is nice, but you can wreck them complete when tacking out theyr Rudder or Engine first and finish them off.

A Good Player who already know where to aim at ships, but is bad at prediction about enemy Ship speed, will get the most out of this Assist

A Bad Player, who is willing to learn, might also take advantage from this assist, but should also try to experiment with targeting the ships Components

A really BAD Player who just want to use the aimbot, and just want to rule the sea and the Program should do all for him.. should not buy this Programm. It´s not what he need.

Was anyone banned from the game while deploying World of Warships Hack? I consider buying a lifetime subscribtion so it is very important. Please, help.

Edited by trololonso