Sign in to follow this  
Ouroboros1221

anyone wants hack for Escape from Tarkov?

First time hearing about it, looks interesting. Is it available yet in any capacity, or is there information on when it will be playable?

There will be a closed beta soon and the full game will be released this year.

Yep, would be nice. I think at the moment (alpha) there is no anticheat. But as far as I know they'll be making thier own anti cheat system.

Edit: Whoops, its already on the list.

Amazing! But when will the cheats be available? Now in alpha, closed beta, beta or launch?

Edited by Marbleking

1 hour ago, Marbleking said:

Yep, would be nice. I think at the moment (alpha) there is no anticheat. But as far as I know they'll be making thier own anti cheat system.

Edit: Whoops, its already on the list.

Amazing! But when will the cheats be available? Now in alpha, closed beta, beta or launch?

We're waiting for a stable/healthy player base.

With most hyped games there are a lot of players in the first month and drops insanely much after the first month.

agree! 

Havn't played the game yet but from the videos it looks like a big draw to players. detail in the game looks to be very good.

ESP would be great for this game. 

Beta is here.  Player base is growing still but there are more people pouring in now than before.  Still hopeful that you guys will release a hack for EFT

On 4/15/2016 at 1:21 PM, Robert said:

We'll be checking the game out. Not making any promises.

come on Robert, you can do this, this game is super good and it has a lots of followers

not to be a kill joy... been seeing other hack for this game and the Russian's are doing some tricky Anti-hacking going on. Been sadly double dating on hacks and the other hack...is really detected right now. They seem to ban at every Sunday on weekends. 

but if Robert and Team can figure it out they will. Even if its just ESP. All this game needs is ESP. 

there is.. but no one really knows what it is or how they are using it. Either the other cheat was crap and not updated on time but it's all detected (aimbot/ESP/ mostly the way it's injected I think). 

Most people think its from screenshots. The game screen flickers when you used the hack and it was them screen capturing you with all the ESP on. 

Again, I am not a programer or know code. I am just informing this community so this doesn't happen here. I think #Robert and team can figure it out. 

Edited by Rhino5