Because it is a highly invasive rootkit type software similar to a trojan that agressively searches active memory, running processes and even your hard drive for suspicious programs, and littered with false positives. It is about as effective as a grenade it during a hostage situation, sure you will hit the bad guys, but plenty of innocent blood is also likely to be spilled. BE also updates very frequently.

Yeah is a nasty anti-cheat. was shit back in the day when no one used arma 2 (per-day-z), but since then its been getting better and better. hard to see or find a cheater on a BE sever.

On 8/8/2016 at 0:14 PM, Rhino5 said:

Yeah is a nasty anti-cheat. was shit back in the day when no one used arma 2 (per-day-z), but since then its been getting better and better. hard to see or find a cheater on a BE sever.

Not true even a tiny bit. Have you played pubg? Go ahead and give it a try there are plenty of people cheating in that game currently and it's really annoying because no one will release a public hack for it.

So yes, there most def - with out a doubt - cheaters on PUBG. There are non-public hacks out there that are currently being used BUT they are on their 2nd and 3rd runs after ban waves. We won't mention sites but there are others who have completely stopped trying. So what is true about BE is that BE has become a force to be reckoned with ever since they figured something out towards the end of Arma 2 and the beginning of Arma 3 days. So yes, there is a reason why you don't find public cheats for PUBG - the answer is BE - so that in itself should tell you something.

9 hours ago, cjmsr6669 said:

Not true even a tiny bit. Have you played pubg? Go ahead and give it a try there are plenty of people cheating in that game currently and it's really annoying because no one will release a public hack for it.

you must be kidding, how can you call someone a cheater in PUBG if that game is full of Desync & Lagg bugg'd shit ? even aa got busted just hours after they released what I heard^^

I was always about to buy PUBG,but hei no thanks I come from DayZ/ArmA3 so learned my lesson :D

i only see very private cheats on Amra 3/2 or another that has BE on it, like small groups of people (less then 20). Agree, also.. most other places have stopped all development on anything with BE on it. 

On 5/4/2017 at 3:33 PM, ShiTech said:

you must be kidding, how can you call someone a cheater in PUBG if that game is full of Desync & Lagg bugg'd shit ? even aa got busted just hours after they released what I heard^^

I was always about to buy PUBG,but hei no thanks I come from DayZ/ArmA3 so learned my lesson :D

I rarely experience any desync or lag but it is in early alpha you are right but I have encountered zero game breaking bugs and at over 2 or 3 million copies sold already. it would be worth it for our friends here to start working on sticking it to battleye and bastion imho

12 hours ago, cjmsr6669 said:

I rarely experience any desync or lag but it is in early alpha you are right but I have encountered zero game breaking bugs and at over 2 or 3 million copies sold already. it would be worth it for our friends here to start working on sticking it to battleye and bastion imho

OK now you try to fake everyone,I just went to their twitter and they still keep talking about Server issues and this was from today,I talkd about the Problems wich they stated and try to fix days ago,what i guess will NOT happen SOON lmFao.   everybody knows that game has HUGE Desync&Lagg issues please dont say No.

must say I like it how BE kills HaX left and right without even blinking with an eye,AWESOME!

But at the same time I ask myself wtf is going on,they all say it's a rootkit,then do something about it you all known Pro hackers^^  but no body can face it and especially take it. The big sites call everyoone else fake and copy/paste hacker,so how it can be they got busted within 15-30 - Max 60mins ?

the fact is that 1 dude holds more then 1 Cheatsites and are just selling to make Money and not to make People happy. Thats the era we live in now

You do know that BE constantly stalks these cheat sites and purchases subscriptions just to download, use, then reverse engineer and implement detection signatures into their anticheat software, right? That's one of the reasons they even come out with bans so quickly. There was another site that had their cheat for a game as invite only, it lasted for a whole lot longer than any that went public.

yup,but i think there is more then just "stalk the sites" otherwise VAC/PB could do this aswell...right ?

if you just think about how long now this OLD style exists aka "Download .exe file and then load your cheat up"  will sooner or later not work anymore. The hax should be loaded from the forum account Server or something like that,where the Anti Cheat can't get it and encrypt it via right click on the Desktop. So they need to hack-attack the Server wich should be not that easy or allowed

I have been suggesting to CA for a while now to encrypt the loader and hack itself. Not sure if they have at this point, and they would probably need a checksum spoof considering that BE scans for memory integrity from what I hear.

19 minutes ago, Tyson said:

Cuz it’s agreesive...:mad:

This a thread from last year, please don't bump old threads :)