Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legion213

World of warships hack

Question

11 answers to this question

Had anybody ever been banned from the game using World of Warships hack? I do consider buying a lifetime subscription so it is important.

Edited by izod

Had anybody ever been banned from the game using World of Warships hack? I do consider buying a lifetime subscription so it is important.

Banned?

I can't say 100% no, but I have never seen anyone get banned.

The cheat itself will not get you banned.

Maybe if players report you, but even then I highly doubt it.

I started testing by purchasing one month subscription. The cheat is really good. As I am afraid to get caught, I created a different account for testing. After testing I shall wait for a ban for a couple of months. If nothing happens I will purchase a life-time subscription.

I started testing by purchasing one month subscription. The cheat is really good. As I am afraid to get caught, I created a different account for testing. After testing I shall wait for a ban for a couple of months. If nothing happens I will purchase a life-time subscription.

The cheat isn't detected and has never been.

You can only get banned if people report you, and even then I highly doubt it will get you banned :)

The cheat isn't detected and has never been.

You can only get banned if people report you, and even then I highly doubt it will get you banned :)

I know that but I want to be 100% certain.

Two months ago I was testing a free Warpack. I knew that the possibility of get banned is high. It happened. The next ban is permanent so I am cautios now :D

I know that but I want to be 100% certain.

Two months ago I was testing a free Warpack. I knew that the possibility of get banned is high. It happened. The next ban is permanent so I am cautios now :D

Always good to stay cautious :)

While testing, I noticed that playing at the fourth tier, I began missing targets and the effectiveness of the cheat became quite low. Why?

5 hours ago, izod said:

While testing, I noticed that playing at the fourth tier, I began missing targets and the effectiveness of the cheat became quite low. Why?

If you have been using the automatic settings then you may need to switch over to the custom velocity.

We have data tables in the VIP forums for a lot of ships (not all).

7 minutes ago, Sejuth said:

We have data tables in the VIP forums for a lot of ships (not all).

How to get access to these VIP forums?