Sign in to follow this  
grassmudhorse

All-Access VIP Lifetime Testimonial

Preface:  I paid for All-Access VIP Lifetime, which means I already gain access to everything, and there is no benefit to me writing this review, except to explain what CA is about, and whether it's the right choice for you. 

I don't want to draw this out, so let's just put up quick pros and cons to decide for yourself:
Pros:

• Easy to use. 
    • Compared to other hacking programs, there's only two clicks to running a hack: One to log in, and one to select the game.  Everything else is automatic.
  • Customization and feature-complete
    • You can enable and disable features to minute detail, even can change the ESP colors.
    • Most games support silent aim, or aim at body part, etc.
  • Helpful staff
    • Always responsive, downtime is never more than a few hours.  Open to suggestions, and constant updates.
  • Reasonably priced.  Where else can you get lifetime all hacks?

Cons:

• No rage hacks.
    • CA does not have anything that is easily bannable. 
    • Don't expect to fly around the map headshotting everyone with infinite ammo and one hit kill.

I've used:

• The Division - 5/5, could use individual bone checking for aimbot visibility checks.

• Battlefield 4 - 3/5, aimbot visibility checks sometimes fail or update slowly.  Sniper aimbot height adjustment is off at long distances.

• Star Wars Battlefront - 5/5, sometimes the leading is off.  Seems to calculate based on movement rather than actual trajectory.

Sign in to follow this