Sign in to follow this  
DX123

World of Warships

I purchased a month as a trial specifically for World of Warships. I've used the program now for about 3 weeks and this is my review.

I was never a "bad" player in WOWs. Average I would say. I wanted to try this program simply to "aid" me in the game. And that is EXACTLY what it does.

Set up is simple. Install, load, turn on and go. In some ships, it is beneficial to set your own velocity and height, but most ships I've found the default settings to be adequate. To put it simply, the program WORKS. Both the standard version, and the "old school" mode. The thing you must understand is, this program will not make you a "Warships God". It simply will give you much better guidance on where to put your shells. It's not 100% perfect, but its very close. This program, plus common sense in the game will give you a ton of shell hits, and kills.

The most important thing for me? This "hack" (which I don't like to even call it) has simply increased my enjoyment of the game. No longer do I enter matches, and get shut down, or not contribute to the game. Now "I" can actually take on targets easier. It simply gives me more time to focus on angling, important targets and the match as a whole. I honestly no longer get frustrated after a match. And that is what makes this all worth while. I will DEFINITELY be resubscribing.

So, for anyone having any doubts about this program, buy a month and try it for yourselves like I did. The bottom line is it works and it works well. Again, its not going to win matches for you, or give you 9+ kills a match. But its going to GREATLY increase your performance and your overall ENJOYMENT of the game.

DX123

Sign in to follow this