Sign in to follow this  
audiopathik

Star Wars: Battlefront II - Private Quality Hack

Googl'ing Star Wars: Battlefront II Hacks before release I found there are no free public releases like there are for Star War Battlefront I (with SWBF1 barely having any AntiCheat mechanics at all this was no great issue), but came across CheatAutomation and thought I might give it a try, being a little worried this might be a scam or malware.

Upon payment I instantly had access to the CheatAutomation Launcher and could load the Hack - all clean and professional.

Trying to figure if this is safe and what it does I found I couldn't easily figure, no obvious DLL Injection or other behaviour that could arouse Anti-Cheat software's suspicion.

So now 3 days after launch I am beyond rank 20, unlocked a fair amount of star cards nobody could ever achieve without software like this.

I will definately come back to CheatAutomation for other games I want it for, because I know it is always working, it includes more and better features than others and it won't get me banned for simply activating it like others do.

vlcsnap-2017-11-20-02h00m11s340.png

vlcsnap-2017-11-20-02h03m37s120.png

vlcsnap-2017-11-20-02h12m05s904.png

vlcsnap-2017-11-20-02h12m29s591.png

Edited by audiopathik

Sign in to follow this