Sign in to follow this  
audiopathik

Star Wars: Battlefront II Hack Promo Video

I made this short Promo Video showing off CheatAutomation in Star Wars: Battlefront II

I hope you like it

I wasn't able to figure out how to create a Google/YouTube account anonymously (All free SMS/verification services online have been blacklisted/flagged or been used too many times and pretending that I am below the age of 15 didn't prevent Google from requiring a phone verification) so I uploaded it to Vimeo instead, in case I can still figure I will upload it to YouTube myself, otherwise maybe anybody else can publish it on YouTube.

Edited by audiopathik

The first 2 clips should have been switched, and the 3rd should have featured the 2d radar, but other than that I liked it :)
Love the boom headshot song :D 

Oh, I didn't know that the 2D radar didn't work, don't have the game so never used the cheat.
If that is working then yes, otherwise it's not necessary to re-render imo

Yes, that's unfortunate, especially since it does usually work, of course I did think of that and intended to display it with the "2D Radar" caption.

So, I've re-rendering the video and switched the 2nd with the 1st game capture scene since I feel you are right and the second scene shows off multiple headshots in a row very suitable for the audio track.

I also rearranged the audio track so the "BOOM HEADSHOT" sequence matches the headshots in the clip, added a CheatAutomation watermark, increased quality and optimized it for Vimeo.

The original video is still available at https://vimeo.com/251343834