Dueldog

Lets Talk About ReCaptcha

So we know its annoying, and is easily bypassed by small programs. It really has no point at this time, and it continues to play dumb. Even after you visit the same site on the same computer with the same IP, it occurs. My question is, how do you get rid of it? Any ideas?

BTW I use ESET FUll version(with everything it has to offer) and searched and scanned for anything out of the normal. It always clean.

Mods i hope i put this in the correct area.

Edited by Dueldog

Not many people know and use small programs to bypass it, it's a good tool to prevent DDoSing too, if a DDoS is going to need to run that small program everytime its not going to be quick so no DDoS :)

Ok fare point, but what about people who have to deal with it. We need a way to get rid of it. It actually has blocked the loader for a few people,  although Robert quickly fixed the problem.  The addon I currently use takes about the same amount of time for me to fill out.

While we are aware how it affects our loyal customers, we unfortunately can not simply whitelist IP’s like you can on say, a Minecraft server. Maybe one day, bad people like me wont attempt to Ddos every website. In the mean time, captchas will slow me down.

-M

I'm confused, are you still having a captcha issue with our site?

Captcha prompts from cloudflare are more likely to reoccur if your IP has been used for spamming or some other undesirable actions in the past.

NO problem with the loader sense you fixed it, but it does show up when im trying to login into the site.  Even a few other sites I visit all the time, that thing will pop up. I was hoping there was a way to get rid of it completely.