Sign in to follow this  

I'd like to start by complimenting Robert and the team of moderators for continuously providing help and updates for as long as i've been here.

If you're looking for something to put the fun back into a game like a revealed minimap or feel the thrill of the hunt with box outlines and head positions, you're in the right place. I love the options provided in each of the hack i've tried out. If you're nervous about bone snapping or aim detection, you've got plenty of option to "smooth" out the inputs and reduce detection even if you've got someone spectating. In addition, all of the changes can be done on the fly! It isn't a single injection and then you need to reload the game again to change a setting.

In my own experience, if you go crazy stupid and turn the settings way too high you're going to get caught by even the most simple of anti-cheat. However, with Cheat Automation you actually have all of the fun features with modifies for intensity. In addition, the hacks are cheap and you can just get a month of some game you're playing right now and then be done with it. Amazing for what you get and how I use it.

Thank you for your testimonial mate, looks like you've used our cheats for quite a few games and been a subscriber for the long haul. That's great to see, thank you for sticking around so long! I have added some extra time to your subscription for taking the time to leave us a testimonial :)

Sign in to follow this