yimosecai

【Reseller】中国总经销商Purchase VIP with Paypal!!!【Automatic Payment System】Limited-time discount

I wish this process was a little smoother. When you buy the product you should just get an email with EVERYTHING you need. Download link, key etc. If they have to come in separate emails they should arrive at the same time. I have a key and nothing to use it on and no response from the reseller.

Not sure what the deal is, canceling my order through Paypal. No reason for this entire process not to be automated. CA needs to figure out if they really want to do this or not. Great product but they make buying it too sketchy and difficult.

unfortunately, this is turning into a bigger pain in the ass then it's worth. Chasing a $25 refund around is a poor use of time. I won't be using Yimo or CA again.

It's 2018 kids, you need to have a better delivery system for digital goods if you want to maintain a customer base that you insist purchases from you each month. It shouldn't be this hard, it's that simple.

unfortunately, this is turning into more of a problem then it's worth. Chasing a $25 around is a poor use of time. I won't be using Yimo or CA again.

It's 2018 kids, you need to have a better delivery system for digital goods if you want to maintain a customer base that you insist purchases from you each month. It shouldn't be this hard, it's that simple.

After you get your key, you go to the top of this page an select Redeem Key. I have been buying from here for the last few months an if I had a problem I would just post it with the seller and wait for there reply. They always made good on it and I have been playing. Sometime people forget that the people that are selling are not at there computer 24/7.

2 hours ago, SlimShadee said:

unfortunately, this is turning into more of a problem then it's worth. Chasing a $25 around is a poor use of time. I won't be using Yimo or CA again.

It's 2018 kids, you need to have a better delivery system for digital goods if you want to maintain a customer base that you insist purchases from you each month. It sIf you are not purchase through a reseller.In the official purchase, you will meet the same problem.houldn't be this hard, it's that simple.

If you are not purchase through a reseller.In the official purchase, you will meet the same problem.

Hey, I'm very sorry, because of the jet lag relationship, China is night time.

The entire process is automated,
Why don't we provide download link stores, sent to your email address.
This is store limit, we can't send to you together.
If you can look at forums, you see the VIP download.
So anyway, please cancel the controversy.

I'll wait for you 12 hours

QQ截图20180823090305.jpg

QQ截图20180823090314.jpg

Okay so I have to correct my rants from above. The last time I purchased the hack I was sent a link with the key and then another link to the download. I thought that was the procedure, I was completely unaware that there is a link at the top of the forum where we download the hack that also has the password right there. Not sure how I missed that, but I did. This entire snafu was my fault, not Yimos. When I bought the hack and paid through Paypal, the key was immediately sent to me and all I had to do was activate the key and then go to the download page... Ugh. Yimosecai sorry for the confusion and drama. This one is completely on me. 

Purchase from this seller without hesitation.

16 hours ago, SlimShadee said:

Okay so I have to correct my rants from above. The last time I purchased the hack I was sent a link with the key and then another link to the download. I thought that was the procedure, I was completely unaware that there is a link at the top of the forum where we download the hack that also has the password right there. Not sure how I missed that, but I did. This entire snafu was my fault, not Yimos. When I bought the hack and paid through Paypal, the key was immediately sent to me and all I had to do was activate the key and then go to the download page... Ugh. Yimosecai sorry for the confusion and drama. This one is completely on me. 

Purchase from this seller without hesitation.

Thank you very much

I renewed the discount again,No need to buy in a row, you only need to pay 24usd per month.   (Use 4% discount code:yimosecai)At any time, everyone applies.

It’s always because of work and other things in life, if you want to leave suddenly (you won’t lose too much time), so this is your best choice

Edited by yimosecai