yimosecai

【Reseller】中国总经销商Purchase VIP with Paypal!!!【Automatic Payment System】Limited-time discount

Horrible service when updates occur. Loss of multiple days of subscription and this is nothing than re-seller being a greedy bastard who cares nothing of his customers.

Long as you spend your money here doesn't give a fuck otherwise, recommend you going elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Decadin said:

Horrible service when updates occur. Loss of multiple days of subscription and this is nothing than re-seller being a greedy bastard who cares nothing of his customers.

Long as you spend your money here doesn't give a fuck otherwise, recommend you going elsewhere.

Please pay attention to your words.
We are just resellers. Update needs to wait for official updates
We are always up to date
Your TM is a fool   (草你麻痹的傻逼老外 日你爹妈)

8 hours ago, yimosecai said:

The Pay your words to the Attention Please.
We are the Just Resellers. Needs to Update the wait for the Updates Official
We are Always up to DATE
Your TM IS A Fool (paralysis of grass you idiot foreigner day your father and mother)

Curious, how many kids you got slaving away in the basement to support your business? Better be careful, have too many and that credit system might start chipping away on you for taking from the governments business.

Hi i just pay and than i will wait,why does it say risky... outdated? on the log in with cheatautomation? is that bcz i dont have the key yet?

i hope that i can just keep coming here ,can it be automatic pay?

Edited by zaba

4 hours ago, Dueldog said:

Is there a way to see how much time we have left before we need to purchase again?

Please check your last purchase time
Then calculate for 30 days. You will know how many days are left