yimosecai

【Reseller】中国总经销商Purchase VIP with Paypal!!!【Automatic Payment System】Limited-time discount

It appears something is wrong with your PayPal payment system. Trying to purchase through PayPal and I get this message "This transaction amount is greater than your available PayPal balance. To complete purchase, please add a credit or debit card."   

That statement makes no sense.  My PayPal is linked to my bank account there is no "available balance" does not apply. I use PayPal to pay for items several times a week and this is the first time I have ever seen that error.

On 2019/5/24 at 2:03 PM, Banzai said:

It appears something is wrong with your PayPal payment system. Trying to purchase through PayPal and I get this message "This transaction amount is greater than your available PayPal balance. To complete purchase, please add a credit or debit card."   

That statement makes no sense.  My PayPal is linked to my bank account there is no "available balance" does not apply. I use PayPal to pay for items several times a week and this is the first time I have ever seen that error.

If you buy the same error again?
What game do you need?