yimosecai

【Reseller】中国总经销商Purchase VIP with Paypal!!!【Automatic Payment System】Limited-time discount

Can someone please show me where I can renew my subscription.

I am trying to buy a subscription but I cannot see a shop anywhere:(

OR you can just give me instructions and i will send payment via paypal:)

Edited by Draco

7 hours ago, Draco said:

Can someone please show me where I can renew my subscription.

I am trying to buy a subscription but I cannot see a shop anywhere:(

OR you can just give me instructions and i will send payment via paypal:)

https://cheatautomation.com/forums/topic/12838-【reseller】中国总经销商purchase-vip-with-paypal【automatic-payment-system】limited-time-discount/

Weve noticed that the wiki page gets a lot of Chinese visitors 20, more than USA however the forums dont get many posts from Chinese users. The reason for that is probably because English is not comfortable to write to Chinese users.

I think it would be a nice idea to create a forum section just for Chinese or any other language really, so that they can discuss CEGUI issues there. If anyone able to write Chinese is reading this, PM me so we can arrange that we definitely need someone to moderate that section - I cant read Chinese without Google translator .

There are also many German visitors 10, however I think English is more comfortable for most Germans than it is for most Chinese. French visitors are at 6.

Feel free to post any opinions about this. On one hand it splits the knowledge base into 2 or even more chunks, plus we cant reply because we wont be able to read/write Chinese. On the other hand it could help some users considerably.

Weve noticed that the wiki page gets a lot of Chinese visitors 20, more than USA however the forums dont get many posts from Chinese users. The reason for that is probably because English is not comfortable to write to Chinese users.

I think it would be a nice idea to create a forum section just for Chinese or any other language really, so that they can discuss CEGUI issues there. If anyone able to write Chinese is reading this, PM me so we can arrange that we definitely need someone to moderate that section - I cant read Chinese without Google translator .

There are also many German visitors 10, however I think English is more comfortable for most Germans than it is for most Chinese. French visitors are at 6.

Feel free to post any opinions about this. On one hand it splits the knowledge base into 2 or even more chunks, plus we cant reply because we wont be able to read/write Chinese. On the other hand it could help some users considerably.

6 hours ago, belzelbum said:

Where is my license? Paid it online via paypal. Any updates??

If you are buying through my store. Please check your spam. If you still don't receive the key, please provide your paypal account and order number to me.

Hey !!!

I bought TWO subscriptions and only got one product code WHICH DOES NOT WORK

SO I paid you 50US$ for NOTHING!!!!  Sort this out pal...now!!!!

Transaction id 402825359W794504X

Invoice id 14a78368-5eab-422c-8134-5753e408d124

Edited by Draco

1 hour ago, Draco said:

Hey !!!

Tell me your order number and you'll check your information.

3 hours ago, Draco said:

Hey !!!

Please give me a PM. Tell me all the information. You have used that?

Edited by yimosecai

5 hours ago, Draco said:

Hey !!!

I'll check your order,
You're actually two keys. But you didn't redeem key, I've checked the status

If you don't receive keys
Please tell me I'll send it to you manually, Or you should check your spam.

9 hours ago, yimosecai said:

I'll check your order,
You're actually two keys. But you didn't redeem key, I've checked the status

If you don't receive keys
Please tell me I'll send it to you manually, Or you should check your spam.

Hello,

The shoppy order ID was - 14a78368-5eab-422c-8134-5753e408d124

I received one code but this did not work when I tried to redeem it - the system says it is invalid.

Could you please re-send both codes to same email given in the shoppy transaction.  Thanks

BTW checked spam...not there.

Edited by Draco

7 hours ago, Draco said:

Hello,

The shoppy order ID was - 14a78368-5eab-422c-8134-5753e408d124

I received one code but this did not work when I tried to redeem it - the system says it is invalid.

Could you please re-send both codes to same email given in the shoppy transaction.  Thanks

BTW checked spam...not there.

Please give me a PM, and screenshots

I can assure you that's not keys