elmbp

Great DayZ Hack!!!!!

This hack is incredible, it's gotten me playing DayZ again, so fun! Just wondering if you guys could put a "remember password" or something for the program just to make loading the hack quicker :)

There is always a risk, if you are willing to take a risk by all means do so because so many of us have. If you do not like a risk you may want to think of staying away. What is provided here is what the creators may call a piece of art as it is carefully made and properly put together for happiness from all users.

Your answer you may be looking for is not available to any possibility as it is unpredictable with BE. The creators are bound to ensure the best for all members here. So my advice or what you may call it is to give it a go and enjoy it.

i will buy too but..

I dont know if it's good insurance against BattlEye :/

Can u give me a answer?

If you can't afford to lose an account we wouldn't recommend you hack, here or at any site. There is always a risk and there is always a way they can catch you. That said, because the main version of our hack does not include a script bypass, this makes it more secure than many hacks that include script bypasses which battleye can potentially more easily detect.

Hey Robert, something i was just wondering about the speed hack, does it make everything move faster? Because I noticed when I turned it on that zombies moved as fast as I did.

They will keep up with you, and time does accelerate as well, and vehicles will too but one thing about that it will use less fuel and use your fluids and hunger more as it does without the vehicle.

Hey Robert, something i was just wondering about the speed hack, does it make everything move faster? Because I noticed when I turned it on that zombies moved as fast as I did.

Hi elmbp,

Because the way DayZ works, many zombies are client-side on your PC, so they will be sped up as well.