Sign in to follow this  
TheChrno

It's safe or no

Good day everyone
I'm new here,and I want to know something about this place.
I've asked around in some places and no one can say anything about you.
so I want to know from you,is Scam or can I trust? do you already have shopping experience here? And all cheat work?

Tough call.  It's absolutely not a scam, as I've been using the service for The Division for... I think it's two years now.  That said, they don't appear to be supporting many (or any) new releases, the forum posts are largely going ignored by the mods (at least in The Division VIP area), so I'd say that their interest has faded and you won't get the same level of customer service that we once enjoyed.  So, is it a scam?  Nope.  Is it safe to say that your queries will be answered and the hacks will get regular updates?  Honestly, I don't think so.  I think they've had their day in the sun and they're allowing it to die a slow death.  Sadly.  Still the best Division hack out there.

On 5/28/2019 at 8:17 AM, TheChrno said:

Good day everyone
I'm new here,and I want to know something about this place.
I've asked around in some places and no one can say anything about you.
so I want to know from you,is Scam or can I trust? do you already have shopping experience here? And all cheat work?

Yep, all cheats should be working. Star Citizen is the only one I can think of that may not currently be at 100%.