Question

Why is the price of the introduction to the warframe hack 15usd-monthly  29usd-three months。

but resellers sell 24usd one month

How can I get a cheaper one5d47db2a5c74b_Screenshot_2019-08-05-15-12-25-371_QQ.thumb.png.2c90aaa3abc691ddfaa5082e5d6b156e.png

4 answers to this question

That’s not it at all, but thank you for your opinion. We are trying to get PayPal to support us again so that we can return the low prices, however, currently only Russian networks that don’t mix with PayPal at all will accept us, making it difficult for our US based customers. In the mean time, our resellers are people that are willing to risk their PayPal status by selling these cheats, while also being in European countries where they can easily pay the website for the cost of the keys. I used to do trades, such as steam keys for codes, but I couldn’t sell the gift cards as fast as I hoped, and since I am US based, it’s incredibly difficult to send the company any money. I hope that resolves your question.

-M

57 minutes ago, Michelley said:

That’s not it at all, but thank you for your opinion. We are trying to get PayPal to support us again so that we can return the low prices, however, currently only Russian networks that don’t mix with PayPal at all will accept us, making it difficult for our US based customers. In the mean time, our resellers are people that are willing to risk their PayPal status by selling these cheats, while also being in European countries where they can easily pay the website for the cost of the keys. I used to do trades, such as steam keys for codes, but I couldn’t sell the gift cards as fast as I hoped, and since I am US based, it’s incredibly difficult to send the company any money. I hope that resolves your question.

-M

tk,but If I log in with the Russian network, can I purchase normally