machida

Destiny 2 hack

Why does the Destiny 2 hack redirect to a 3rd party website that looks to be dead as fuck and has even less communication/responses than this site? Is Cheat Automation still actively developing or planning to develop new hacks? Is Artificial Sensei affiliated with Cheat Automation in any way?

4 hours ago, Robert said:

Hello,

Artificial Sensei is planning to release a cheat soon, we are directing people there way who want a cheat for the game as we won't be supporting it.

I tried to register on theyr website like 4 times using the same email, theyr system doesnt send me any kind of activation link and every time i tried it said "ok, you have been registered using this email".

28 minutes ago, downloadkct said:

I tried to register on theyr website like 4 times using the same email, theyr system doesnt send me any kind of activation link and every time i tried it said "ok, you have been registered using this email".

Yup Same thing ^

22 hours ago, AngelusAter said:

Yup Same thing ^

22 hours ago, downloadkct said:

Check your Spam.

7 hours ago, machida said:

I had trouble getting the email through my Gmail account but it came through right away when I used my Hotmail one.

It does indeed look like their services have some issues with Gmail , since i was trying the same thing