Sign in to follow this  
Robert

[EXPIRED] CheatAutomation's 1 YEAR anniversary sale! 48 Hours Only

1_year_anniversary_title.jpg

It's CheatAutomation's 1 year anniversary! We first started the site a year ago and are thrilled to be able to celebrate this occasion with everyone. To celebrate and thank everyone, we are offering a 20% off discount on all subscriptions and renewals for the next 48 hours, through to 07-26-2013.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you decide to renew a subscription early, make sure you cancel any recurring paypal payments first. Otherwise you will still additonally be billed by paypal as normal. Please follow this guide to see how to cancel paypal subscriptions.

20% Off Discount: Apply the coupon code: 1YEAR20 when checking out with a new subscription or renewal. The "I have a coupon to use" link will appear at the bottom of Step 2 of the checkout process (Confirm & Pay).

Tell your friends! If you know anyone that might be interested in us, this is a perfect chance for them to give us a try!

And finally, thank you to all of you guys who have stuck with us through thick and thin. I look forward to hopefully still seeing many of you around at our 2nd year anniversary :D

7-26-2013 EDIT: The sale is now over.

Happy Bday CA!! :)

Can't us, the loyal supporters you are thanking in the last line also benefit from the 1 year celebration somehow? As a VIP I am only paying my sub again in 2 months time... just a thought...

Happy Bday CA!! :)

Can't us, the loyal supporters you are thanking in the last line also benefit from the 1 year celebration somehow? As a VIP I am only paying my sub again in 2 months time... just a thought...

3 Month All-Access VIP subscribers should be able to renew their subscription up to 90 days before it expires, so if you want to renew early and save some $$, that's a way to do it.

Sign in to follow this