Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Register Now to be Notified when we launch!

Hey guys,

We'll be launching in the near future, but we can't give an exact time or date at the moment. We know how much everyone is interested in our software, but we don't want you to be spending your time refreshing our site every day when you have other things to do.

Shortly after we launch I will be sending an email to all registered members who checked the "Receive email from administrators" box when they joined to let them know about the site's launch.

If you have not registered and want to find out when we launch, keep this box ticked when you join.

post-1-0-95429600-1341026813.jpg

If you have already registered, but did not tick this box when you joined us and wish to receive an email from us, click here to edit your notification settings and enable the option at the top: "Send me any updates sent by the community administrator".

Further more, down the road we may eventually be offering occasional sales or coupon codes which we will offer to everyone who has elected to receive emails from us!

Click here to Register an account.

_,-""-._

," ".

/ ,-, ,"\

" / \ | o|

\ `-o-" `-',

`, _.--'`'--`

`--`---' | _)

,' ' _ / _ \ ` \ _ \ | -_)

./ , `, ___|\___/_|_|_|_.__/_|\___|

/ / \

(_)))_ _,"

_))))_,

--------(_,-._)))-------------------------------

Cant wait for dayZ hack

Edited by twitch

_,-""-._

," ".

/ ,-, ,"\

" / \ | o|

\ `-o-" `-',

`, _.--'`'--`

`--`---' | _)

,' ' _ / _ \ ` \ _ \ | -_)

./ , `, ___|\___/_|_|_|_.__/_|\___|

/ / \

(_)))_ _,"

_))))_,

--------(_,-._)))-------------------------------

Cant wait for dayZ hack

What he heck is that! ROFL.

Not really, making people wait around is a very bad business model, especially when there are other hacks around.

Good example: mmohovercraft they've made people wait around for almost 2 months now and have lost 90% of their user base.

In the case of CA I'm not to worried though because I know Robert is working with some long time friends of mine and their site is booming.

@Flubleah,

This is like making people wait for a movie, you don't really lose more customers and if you do some new ones will come.

- Crypt

Or they lose interest and find a different movie.

Not saying I'm going to leave, I'm just saying that as a business model making people wait is not usually a good thing. HOWEVER, CA will be one of the only providers out there with these specific hacks, so you'd be wise to stick it out.

wow, read the first post of this thread.

You will be notified, there is NO ETA, just wait for the e-mail. I'm pretty sure he made this thread so people would stop asking lol.

wow, read the first post of this thread.

You will be notified, there is NO ETA, just wait for the e-mail. I'm pretty sure he made this thread so people would stop asking lol.

Just trying to start conversation.

Sign in to follow this