Sign in to follow this  
Robert

DayZ/ARMA 2 Hack Overhaul with 'CheatShield' Enabled

dayz_cheatshield.png

We've released a full overhaul to our ARMA 2 hack. Not only have we changed the entire presentation and added features to the hack, we've also implemented our 'CheatShield' system into ARMA 2 as well. Read on for the changes.

DayZ/ARMA 2 Hack Changes:

• Updated menu for new options
  • Added ESP 'candles'. ESP Names are positioned in the game world based on their distance from you, with longer 'candles' the farther away they are
  • Added top ESP bar. Far-away ESP sits in the ESP bar until you become closer
  • ESP Tweaked to provide only necessary data. For instance, zombies only use box ESP.
  • Radar updated with rotation and additional options
  • Filter UI added - Choose which types of ESP you want to see at a moment's notice at any time while playing using the arrow keys

Overall, the hack looks and works completely differerently. It should reduce your screen clutter if you make use of the distance limit and filter, or hide much of the ESP items above you or in your ESP bar.

'CheatShield' now supports our DayZ/ARMA 2 Hack

The 'CheatShield' system that we added with our "Tiger" launcher update now supports DayZ/ARMA 2! This system adds an additional level of security to our hacks that we implement it with. While it is impossible to make a hack undetectable and we cannot promise that, it should help with Anti-cheat protection going forward.

arma_2_hack_screenshot_1.jpg

arma_2_hack_screenshot_2.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

Does this mean Battleye wont detect it anymore?/for a while?

We can't make any guarantees, it's up to them to find a way to detect the hack with this system in place. I hope they won't, and will go bother someone else.

While it is impossible to make a hack undetectable and we cannot promise that, it should help with Anti-cheat protection going forward.

Just an Idea, sorry if its been implemented already and i just missed it. Is there, or could there be, a way to change the text color for different items, like weapon names show up purple or something. Easy to pick where ya wanna look instead of just a wall of green text.

Just an Idea, sorry if its been implemented already and i just missed it. Is there, or could there be, a way to change the text color for different items, like weapon names show up purple or something. Easy to pick where ya wanna look instead of just a wall of green text.

It's not in this version.

detected now... just like the ***** site that has identical copy of this hack... the question is why both sites sells same dayz hack?... I gess someone is too lazy to make their own version... if this website could make unique hack for dayz maybe the detection rates would decrease...

Edited by Crypt

Yeah, no one is commenting on making a standalone hack. Hope CA takes a shot at it.

There are already hackers everywhere spawning gear and teleporting so it doesn't look like they have much working in the way of an anti-cheat. One of the other sites already has a hack out but you can only buy it as part of a package.

Edited by machida

We will support DayZ standalone. Keep in mind any crazy hack features that currently exist are a result of the game being in an early state and anti-cheat not being active. One of the reasons for DayZ standalone to exist is to offer a more controlled environment than ARMA does. I doubt much scripting will be possible by the time the game fully releases.

Sign in to follow this