Robert

DayZ Standalone Hack Released (Early Version)

We are happy to announce we have released an early version of our DayZ Standalone hack (Still in Development). While we still have many features to add to the hack, we decided people would like to get a head-start on cheating in the game while we work to add more features to the hack. We plan to release another update tomorrow with other features like item ESP (which we have working in our internal build but requires more work).

cheatautomation_dayz_standalone_hack_screenshot.jpg

Current Hack Features (List updated 01/04/2014):

• Player & Zombie ESP
    • Name ESP
    • Distance ESP
    • Box ESP
    • Health ESP
    • Visibility Checking

[*]Item ESP

[*]Gun ESP

[*]Ammo ESP

[*]Customizable ESP Ranges

[*]In-Game Menu

[*]Undetected by the game client

How do I get it?

We will begin selling our Dayz Standalone hack with a separate subscription when the hack is more feature complete. For now, all All-Access VIP subscribers can access the hack. Furthermore, while our ARMA 2/DayZ hack is offline, we will give our ARMA2/DayZ subscribers access to the DayZ Standalone hack. This is only temporary until the ARMA2/DayZ hack is back online.

To purchase an All-Access VIP subscription, visit the store: http://cheatautomation.com/forums/store/

For some reason I'm unable to "inject" the hack into the game as I can't actually see it - Please see below. I'm unable to enlarge the box to see any more games.

A few ways you can fix this:

Internet Explorer -> Internet Options -> On the main General tab click "Settings" under "Browsing History" -> Set "Check for newer versions of stored pages" to "Every time I visit the webpage".

or

Internet Explorer -> Internet Options -> On the main General tab delete all browsing history

or

Go to http://cheatautomation.com/loader/tiger/css/flat-ui.css and hard refresh it (Ctrl + F5) so the css is forced to update.

The first solution ensures you won't have any styling issues in the future with the launcher, and is preferable.

All good, just have to use the arrow keys lol. Is there any way to reduce the distance that items are detected to reduce the clutter on screen?

Not yet, filters or something that accomplishes the same thing will be added in a future update.