Sign in to follow this  
premonition

Very well coded hack (BF4)

Just wanted to let you guys at CA know that you guys have one SOLID hack for BF4. I'd been using a hack from a big and fairly well-known cheating site (that shall remain nameless), and their hack would ALWAYS crash. Even after updates and 'fixes' it still remained very unstable. To put it simply, the coder for that hack was horrid. I gave them several months to fix their issues since launch, and that's when I decided I had to find another site. Through a very detailed Google search, I came across this gem of a cheating community. Not only is your hack cheaper than most out there, it is by far the best I've used yet... stable, minimalist, and reliable. Inmy selfish mind I want this site's customer base and community to remain small, but I have to praise this hack. Serious kudos to the coders at CA. Totally worth the money!

I 1up this! I've been using CA since BF4 came out. I can't imagine using any better hack. I also was with another site, and for their hack to work you need to disable all security and run BF4 in windowed mode, etc etc... sometimes I get server busy, but I try again and it just works :) Thank You.