Sign in to follow this  
chunk1189

Nether Hack Review

Hello All!

I would like to throw in my 2 cents regarding the netherhack at a first usage.

Firstly it does take abit of getting used to and cycling through all the bits of commands/settings it has you can get abit lost at first and if you're like me die afew times lol, i would suggest going around with a pistol to test stuff out.

The most valuable thing on this that you could ever want/need is the ability to see where players are and there distance from you, this alone gives you a great advantage! well done for that!

Having tested the second main feature and it is the second reason i actually decided to buy this was the aimbot, i just cant seem to get it to work at all and i have tried all the settings, i'm slightly disapointed on this as the video showed it working perfectly but i just cannot for the life of me get it to aim at anyone straight, nore will it work down the end of a scope which is kinda the most useful thing you would expect it to do. i am to believe work will be done on this to improve it so i will see how that turns out, but for now its definatly a no usage type of thing! but dont let that put you off even the first feature i mentioned is the main reason you would want to be buying this!

Now being able to see loot is useful to an extent but can get alittle anoying when there is loads of pink little names splashed about you're screen, so just be careful of that! also i was expecting to be able to see which boxes contained the loot before i actually looted it, i dont know where exactly i got this idea from but it certainly doesnt do that, it will only show dropped items from a player, or things already on the ground, it will not show any drops from nethers however, such as the bones/skins ect. Whilst on the subject of the looting thing, it does give you the ability to see boxes/crates and at what distance they are, having the ability to be able to change the color of the names would be useful since in certain areas of the game the dullish yellow names fade and you lose track.

Overal it is a fantastic bit of programming, it does need alot of work on the aimbot and afew more tweaks here and there aswell as maybe a customization options, other then that a defination recommendation for you to buy!

Many thanks to the developers and programmers who worked on creating this! (p.s please please please continue to work on this aimbot ;)

Hehe, thanks for the review. The Aimbot has indeed giving us a few headache! :o

You will get there with it eventually, i would rather you take you're time with it to get it right then rush it out.

Keep up the good work!

regards,

Chunk1189

Sign in to follow this