Sign in to follow this  
BuwBuw

We Love CheatAutomation

Hey users from cheatautomation.

This thread is to tell the admins and workers from cheatautomation that they do a great work and that they should keep it up<3

Ofc, im not the proudest girl for using cheats, but somehow its fucking fun ;) and a way to level up without paying so much money to the game. Also i use cheats not to offensiv;) and pls guys do the same, dont rage aimboting and stuff like that. so cheat's stay hidden.

I saw this website the first time when i searched for a H&G cheat, some weeks ago :) I am very happy that i found one. I know other cheat sites just like this one, but! this one is just lovely;) Admins care aboud the user's and this is fucking great ;) its like a big family in the gamer and coder community :)

I want to say THANK YOU cheatautomation for ur great work, and great support.

U guys and girls do a great job :)

pls people let them know that we like em ;)

Edited by BuwBuw

Hi BuwBuw and thank you soooo much for the kind words, we all really do appreciate it. Everyone works really hard and it is so awesome when a member like yourself notices it. I'm glad you are enjoying the H&G hack and if you ever need anything or have any questions please ask. Once again thank you so much, it means a lot! :wub:

Thanks for the kind words Buwbuw, happy to hear you are enjoying our H&G cheat.

If you are comfortable with it, I would be happy to move your thread into the testimonials area.

i dont know what that is but u can do it ;)

Sign in to follow this