Robert

Free subscription time! Leave a testimonial!

If you're enjoying the cheats, we'd appreciate you letting us know, it's awesome when we hear people are enjoying the software.

As a way to say thank you for people leaving testimonials on our cheats, we will be adding subscription time to anyone who leaves an approved testimonial!

You'll have to create a new thread in this subforum.

I would like to let Robert and all know how much I have been enjoying the World of Warships hack.

They have been quick with any problems I have had and most have been my problem.

The WoW hack is awesome ;)

It's the best I 've had, definitely recommend . much appreciate your work and time above all, keep it up. My gaming experience increased significantly and do many impacts and citadels . Thank you very much!

It's the best I 've had, definitely recommend . much appreciate your work and time above all, keep it up. My gaming experience increased significantly and do many impacts and citadels . Thank you very much!

Greetings, I recently used hacks and wanna to leave a testimotional!

Sadly, but I can't start a new topic, I think in case that I'm haven't running subscription right now.. I wrote 2 A4 pages on 2 different languages, maybe it is possible to post it somehow? ;):o:rolleyes:

Greetings, I recently used hacks and wanna to leave a testimotional!

Sadly, but I can't start a new topic, I think in case that I'm haven't running subscription right now.. I wrote 2 A4 pages on 2 different languages, maybe it is possible to post it somehow? ;):o:rolleyes:

Sounds odd, you can try to message Robert about this. :)

19 hours ago, DigitalFocus said:

Lifetime Membership or bust...best bang for the buck out of ALL cheat/hack software providers I have ever come across.

Great to hear you feel it's a worthwhile value :)

titanfall 2 

i have never been so pleased with the menu like this one its worth the vip i love it i look forward to getting the lifetime  soon thank you CHEATAUTOMATION  will recommend to everyone  #1 

the way  the menu itself is excellent wow :)