Sign in to follow this  
Furious

World of Warships review

Greetings potential customers!

I purchased the World of Warships hack a few days ago and at first I was very skeptical. I've never heard of CheatAutomation and I've not found a hack for World of Warships for the length of time I've played it even after extensive research, so I decided to risk it.

The hack is perfect. The auto prediction that was recently added works amazingly well, some ships need ironing out but that's the be expected when something new is released. The 'Aim Assist' feature is easy to read and accurate, aiming around on or close to that marker will ensure you blast that enemy ship with your barrage, unless they start dodging of course!

The 'Target Lock' feature is very helpful if you don't want to constantly keep adjusting your mouse. You can change the keybinding to this to your preference and enjoy a effortless game dishing out a lot of damage.

The launcher and UI is very slick and easy to understand. I never had a single issue installing and getting the hacks loaded and haven't to this day.

Like some others here who have handicaps I to deal with shacky hands and poor eyesight.

The hack has allowed me to to be somewhat successfull.

It is not a true aimbot due to the game being server side.

But the aim assist does help me allot.

CA has done a good job on the WoW hack.

I still am slow at climbing the ladder but I enjoy being able to play the game.

Sign in to follow this