Sign in to follow this  
blklbljack

World of Warships Cheat

I'd like to start by saying, I wasn't sure about this company. I have used others in the past, and some work great - other didn't. However, I tried this one for a three month, and I wish I'd signed up for the total one year VIP.

I had looked for other hacks for World of Tanks and World of Warships, and I couldn't find any. I was so excited with this one, however I was hoping that I didn't set the bar too high.

Boy was I delighted! This hack worked great from start to finish. It's slick, clean UI and it works great with out being dected so far!

It started with a manual aim, but now with the auto-predict, it's flawless!! I love it and I can't wait to renew.

You set it and forget. It's so good, I can't tell you how awesome it is. Truly perfect!

I'd buy this one all over again, and again. Great hack!

Thanks you so much blklbljack, we appreciate you writing a testimonial. Soooooo happy that you are enjoying the hack. These guys put a lot of hard work into these hacks so when a member tells us they're enjoying it then it really means the world to the CA team. Once again thanks for spending a moment to tell us how you feel. If you need anything feel free to ask. Look forward to seeing you around the forums. :D

Sign in to follow this