Sign in to follow this  
Robert

ARMA 2 & DayZ Hack sales now resumed!

Yope I'm new and french, so sorry for my bad level in english, is normal that I can't see anything in the store ? I'm tryin to buy dayz hack and i cannot, when I try, i just have a message about gift voucher or whatever

Can someone explain me about the way to get a new key without buying it on steam?

Are there any way to get one after i buy 1 month subscribe?

Yes, you can buy borrowed keys from other members in the ARMA 2 subscriber forum. They aren't unused keys bought from a store, but they are significantly cheaper.

Yes, you can buy borrowed keys from other members in the ARMA 2 subscriber forum. They aren't unused keys bought from a store, but they are significantly cheaper.

...but aren't these stolen keys? So many stories on the internet about keys getting stolen from legit players it's kinda not cool... but so whats the need to constantly be buying stolen keys? because of all the bans here? So why so many bans? I'm wondering...

...but aren't these stolen keys? So many stories on the internet about keys getting stolen from legit players it's kinda not cool... but so whats the need to constantly be buying stolen keys? because of all the bans here? So why so many bans? I'm wondering...

As far as I know there are not a lot of keys sold by members here. More often than not it seems keys are bought by people being banned for using scripts they found elsewhere, who also happen to use our hack. All of your posts here are about bans, I don't know why that is.

Sign in to follow this