Sign in to follow this  
CODxRAPIIDZ

Ark Survival Evolved

Question

10 answers to this question

Yes, we are updating the cheat to be safe against battleye. No one has been detected or banned but we don't want our cheat being used when it could easily be detected. We like to ensure our users are as safe as possible.

I had some suscription time left on my ark hack wich I was using on a non BE protected server. Will the paid time be ''paused'' during the time the hack is offline?

Thanks for working so hard on this btw! Im recommending my friends about this site.

I had some suscription time left on my ark hack wich I was using on a non BE protected server. Will the paid time be ''paused'' during the time the hack is offline?

Thanks for working so hard on this btw! Im recommending my friends about this site.

It's extended, please take advantage of the free month in the ARK subscriber forum.

Yes, we are updating the cheat to be safe against battleye. No one has been detected or banned but we don't want our cheat being used when it could easily be detected. We like to ensure our users are as safe as possible.

Do you have any clue on what BE does to detect cheats ?

And how much does the cheat costs ?

Do you have any clue on what BE does to detect cheats ?

And how much does the cheat costs ?

Yes, and we are taking some very drastic steps to secure our cheat.

The Ark cheat is available for $14.88 monthly, $29.88 for 3 months, or lifetime for $68.88. It's also available with our All-Access VIP package. In fact, if you are an all-access VIP or current ARK subscriber you can use the cheat on unofficial servers without battleye while we are updating it.