Sign in to follow this  
ilikebacon

the division

So is there going to be a price just for the division or am I going to have to pay for that all access VIP? Also, does the division have a anti-cheat or will it have a anti-cheat?

Will you be able to stream/record games without the ESP showing?

Yes, the cheat will be available at our regular prices, 1 month, 3 month, and lifetime.

Ubisoft has announced there will be some kind of anticheat and we are assuming it will be fairfight. We have dealt with fairfight in RB6 siege and are prepared.

As far as streaming/recording I am not certain, you'd need a response from a coder on that.

Yes, the cheat will be available at our regular prices, 1 month, 3 month, and lifetime.

Ubisoft has announced there will be some kind of anticheat and we are assuming it will be fairfight. We have dealt with fairfight in RB6 siege and are prepared.

As far as streaming/recording I am not certain, you'd need a response from a coder on that.

Would be awesome to have. I want to stream on twitch.

Yeah, I checked and I am pretty sure that like our RB6 cheat, the cheat can only be captured by Nvidia shadowplay, other recording software like OBS will not show the cheat if the game is being captured directly.

Yeah, I checked and I am pretty sure that like our RB6 cheat, the cheat can only be captured by Nvidia shadowplay, other recording software like OBS will not show the cheat if the game is being captured directly.

So if I use twitch/OBS, drawings wont show?

With OBS using game capture it won't. But, if you are capturing the whole screen it will.

I don't know about twitch.

OK SO..

If you use Geforce Shadowplay = You see the drawings

If you use OBS/xsplit = You won't see the ESP/Drawing or you will? Still dont get when you mean capture the whole screen

If you hook the game window and capture it directly it will not show up. If you record the entire screen then there is no way the cheat can be hidden as the recording software is recording the same thing you see on your screen.

can you double check with the coders about this in the division because for me it shows ESP in the division but it doesn't in RB6.. using same obs settings

Ba7kaHf.png

kQvRXnH.png

there are enemy's behind the bus

Hello everyone!

I´m new here and thinking about getting the Division hack but I am still on the fence.

Since I have no idea regarding the risk of a possible detection by Ubisoft and a possible ban of my account.

I´m planing to use it for PvE only.

I have already searched the forums for an assessment on the risks of detection.

Maybe any of you could help me out.

Hi Bred,

the hack is safe but there is always a residual risk and it depends on how you play. Watch the opponents through the wall or too many headshots, that makes you suspicious. ;)

Edited by rennwaldi

Thank you for your answer rennwaldi,

Sure I can make myself being noticed by going balls to the walls on a rampage in the DZ mowing down other players and getting reported but is it possible to be detected by Ubisoft when I simply stay on the PvE side like challenging missions?

And how can it be a risk by simply "watching" people through walls? Does the game detect that?

We aren't aware of any anti-cheat like fairfight in the game currently. The only anti-cheat the game appears to have currently is server-side tracking to try to prevent very blatant hacks like teleporting and unlimited damage and that kind of thing.

So, as of now your gameplay in single player shouldn't matter, neither should aiming through walls as long as another player doesn't decide to report you.