Sign in to follow this  
Robert

DDoS Attack & Estimated Launch Date

Hey guys,

Over the weekend we were hit by a large DDoS attack that caught us a little off guard. It was fortunate however that this happened before launch and not after, as we have upgraded our server to be able to cope with these attacks and keep the website online. After we launch we will setup facebook or other means of communication in order to be able to communicate with our customers if the site was ever to go down for any reason.

The good news is that we continued to work on our ARMA 2 & DayZ hack and have rewritten the hack with cleaner code, new features and additional protection.

Thank you for your patience,

Robert

We should be launching Monday or Tuesday in the Americas.

juhu.

Monday is Perfect is the week begin for the Hack! ;)

Crypt or Robert anyone know how much cost the Hack now?

You will know when it is launched Bomi. Cost has been asked quite a lot, and hoping some other members will see this as well. Robert is dealing with a lot the last few days and just wanting him to have some breathing room.

You are the man Robert! I haven't lost faith in you guys yet. I have the patience of a Tibetan monk lol. Just for clarification though, Monday 7/23 or Tuesday 7/24 or is it Monday 7/30 or 7/31?

Hey Robert was the attack from multiple IPs or A singular IP if so PM me the information i will find them and they will get what they deserve.

Hey Robert was the attack from multiple IPs or A singular IP if so PM me the information i will find them and they will get what they deserve.

Sounds like a plan lol.

You will know when it is launched Bomi. Cost has been asked quite a lot, and hoping some other members will see this as well. Robert is dealing with a lot the last few days and just wanting him to have some breathing room.

Sry... for the trouble.

But i can't wait anymore ;P , yes i know everybody is waiting for the hack....

@crypt where can i make signature on my Profile? i make a cheatautomation sig. :)

When you buy VIP you unlock the signature feature ;) Under "My Settings".

Can I see the signature you made?

hihi ok. :)

Nothing fancy, only a font, with small Effekts. :P

I Pm you.

I'm not joking just to let you know.

Don't worry about it. If Robert wanted to get them back he already would have. Best course of action here is to build a better defence, which I believe Robert's cohorts already have.

Don't worry about it. If Robert wanted to get them back he already would have. Best course of action here is to build a better defence, which I believe Robert's cohorts already have.

yes

like this :D

0.jpg

Sign in to follow this