Sign in to follow this  
Robert

DDoS Attack & Estimated Launch Date

There is a patch suposedly coming out today. I have no clue of hacking, but wouldnt you want to wait and see if there are any problems with the newest patch before releasing the hack? Do patches of the mod influence the functionality or just new patches of BE?

Only arma patches or be patches could affect the hack, BUT if rocket added some security features then it could affect it. So everyone just hold your tits and sing hakuna matata till its released.

Warning! This is official BEERs statement about estimated launch date. I'm more than official PR guy in this company and I would like to answer your questions about estimated release of our wonderfull stuff.

Hack will be released to the public when it is released publicly or simply - hack will be ready when it will be ready. Do not ask about the date, time, because this question look like question about end of the world. All interested users can always ask about release day in our company office. You can send all stuff like letters, emails, packages, and the pretty virgins to our office. I'm shure this last option will upgrade our work at the hacks.

Also we would like to present you our official slogan about estimated launch date.

SOONTM

Thank you for your cooperation :D

Only arma patches or be patches could affect the hack, BUT if rocket added some security features then it could affect it. So everyone just hold your tits and sing hakuna matata till its released.

wtf hakuna matata xD

541.jpg

Well it not really a surprise that hack was not release lol . After all those estimated launch date gave by Developer from first time to the lastes one and it still not release.

The Dev team of this hack should never release estimated launch date to people in this forum never ever again lol :D , Just launch it as a surprise like another big hack provider site so non of your customer feel like waiting forever as you can see some people are kinda raging in forum lol :lol: Im a paid subscriber of "A" (not the full name or advertise only first letter of one big hack provider services, to bad they dont seem to be intressting making hack for DayZ as they see that to little custumer in Arma2.) I guess most game hacker will know what it is, and they do fucking god damn good job at surprising all the new hack that release.

After all this is Bussiness and bussiness = Need customer = Money

I hope the hack will probably release in the beginning of august or late august so just wait for it. B)

oh and I hope it will be 1months, 3 months,6 months Subscriptions plan so it will be cheaper for those who want to be your customer for a long time :rolleyes:

Warning! This is official BEERs statement about estimated launch date. I'm more than official PR guy in this company and I would like to answer your questions about estimated release of our wonderfull stuff.

Hack will be released to the public when it is released publicly or simply - hack will be ready when it will be ready. Do not ask about the date, time, because this question look like question about end of the world. All interested users can always ask about release day in our company office. You can send all stuff like letters, emails, packages, and the pretty virgins to our office. I'm shure this last option will upgrade our work at the hacks.

Also we would like to present you our official slogan about estimated launch date.

SOONTM

Thank you for your cooperation :D

GREATNESS

Sign in to follow this