Sign in to follow this  
Robert

DDoS Attack & Estimated Launch Date

what other sites did is release a hack which just esp in the first release, its getting updated everyday, what robert try's is release a fully updated hack, while he could just release it now and update when he wants 2.

Oh and please dont add script dettection, cuz i wont even bother buying your hack then.

The detection for script feature is way to high, the whole hack will be detected in no time.

ye and that will suck because if you use script or not the client will get detected realy fast because of the script support, BE updates that everyday, if the cheat supports script support im not even buying here then.

Same shit happend @ the other site, it was undetected for almost a month, they added script detection, week later the first banwave started, he updated the hack, second banwave, he updated again, third banwave

it all started when he added the script detection, if i were robert i wouldnt even support that shitty bypass for scripting.

Edited by String

where did i advertise any other hack. I did not mention any site therfor no advertisement. Helios is just a username, not a product nor a website.Where is your claim in advertising??

When I say Robert is making a hack on other websites, people would wonder.. who's robert??? When I say cheatautomation it would be advertisement. Get your facts straight.

@UAV im starting to think that you actualy have no idea how making a hack works.

You just agree with Robert and put it in the public in your own words.

It doesnt matter if you use scripts or not, if the script supporting gets detected the whole hack gets detected, now tell me in your honest opinion, how many times did you get banned already for using CA?

i'm now 100% sure that that is the reason why the hack isnt out yet, because of the detection.

We got banned because we used some high risk features in the hack (which we didn't know of).

So these new features that have caused the delay in the release will now not even be in the hack, unless detection is avoidable?

We got banned because we used some high risk features in the hack (which we didn't know of).

Did you use scripts? no? then its no recoil or/+ Spread.

I'm sure robert added scripted no recoil + spread.

where did i advertise any other hack. I did not mention any site therfor no advertisement. Helios is just a username, not a product nor a website.Where is your claim in advertising??

When I say Robert is making a hack on other websites, people would wonder.. who's robert??? When I say cheatautomation it would be advertisement. Get your facts straight.

if u type hes name u get to the site.... SO its same shit,.,,

Sign in to follow this