Sign in to follow this  
ArnMand

[Rainbow Six Siege] Should you buy this? Absolutely!

As of today (04/17/16) this hack is by far the best on the market. I have tested almost all hacks available from various competitors and this one blows them all away. I even tested some that where more expensive than this one and some cheap cookie-cutter ones that totally sucked.

Pros:

- A gigantic amount of configuration can be done to make it behave exactly how you want.

- Aimbot is one of the fastest to acquire a target that I have ever seen.

- its ESP is very precise and make it easy to flank people with the FoV option on (You can see where your enemy is looking at).

- Completely undetectable and stays hidden in your system.

- It prevents Fairfight screenshotting you using it.

- Really easy to install. I got it working in less than 5 minutes after I subscribed to it.

- Very informative VIP Forums that help you hide your mischief and avoid that feared Fairfight ban.

- Nice transparent Moderation that don't tell you to "go fuck yourself" if you find a problem or a bug with it (like some competitors).

- One of the most polite and well behaved communities out there. Its a nice change of pace from some other forums out there.

Cons:

- A way to save your configurations is not available right now. Just a little QoL feature nothing big.

- Could be a little cheaper or offer a ESP only option (but I do live in a shitty country that makes any exchange rate ludicrous so not really their fault).

Overall a great product and I hope you guys keep supporting it in the future!

Godspeed!

Sign in to follow this